Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Moore, Freeman, and a solid big man will be an excellent class. Throw in Bethea and that can be a top 5 class. Georgetown seems to be in the lead for Sorber, would like to see us reach out to some other bigs.

I mean it’s not realistic to think we can land all of these dudes. I’d be happy with 2-3 of that group
Correct. No indication we are seriously involved with Sorber, Givens or Fland at a minimum.

Correct. No indication we are seriously involved with Sorber, Givens or Fland at a minimum.
A source told me not too long ago that SU was recruiting Givens, at least at that time. That could have changed. Fland said recently he's keeping an eye on what the new SU staff is doing this year, so maybe SU has a small shot. SU coaches watched Sorber last month in post-season high-school play, and SU watched Team Final games this past weekend. Sorber also recently said that he wants to visit SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom