Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

A source told me not too long ago that SU was recruiting Givens, at least at that time. That could have changed. Fland said recently he's keeping an eye on what the new SU staff is doing this year, so maybe SU has a small shot. SU coaches watched Sorber last month in post-season high-school play, and SU watched Team Final games this past weekend. Sorber also recently said that he wants to visit SU.
Yeah you can’t believe/ or read into every single recruiting report. Without anything else, just because of how fluid it can be especially with legal bags makes things change by the hour it seems. We weren’t in freeman’s top 5, JB GONE, RED IN, now it’s looking like we have locked him up. Things change, sometimes suddenly.

Yeah you can’t believe/ or read into every single recruiting report. Without anything else, just because of how fluid it can be especially with legal bags makes things change by the hour it seems. We weren’t in freeman’s top 5, JB GONE, RED IN, now it’s looking like we have locked him up. Things change, sometimes suddenly.
Totally, totally agree. :) Glad to see that SU has momentum with Donnie though!

Correct. No indication we are seriously involved with Sorber, Givens or Fland at a minimum.
I thought we’ve been involved with Sorber for awhile, though that may be trending Gtown at the moment. Either way, I’d be thrilled if Freeman commits in the next few weeks.

A source told me not too long ago that SU was recruiting Givens, at least at that time. That could have changed. Fland said recently he's keeping an eye on what the new SU staff is doing this year, so maybe SU has a small shot. SU coaches watched Sorber last month in post-season high-school play, and SU watched Team Final games this past weekend. Sorber also recently said that he wants to visit SU.
As i said i don’t think Cuse is seriously involved or in a good spot with any of the three. Givens and Fland especially there apparently has been no recent contact and Sorber hasn’t shown any real interest in visiting.

As i said i don’t think Cuse is seriously involved or in a good spot with any of the three. Givens and Fland especially there apparently has been no recent contact and Sorber hasn’t shown any real interest in visiting.
I agree that SU may not be a significant contender for Curtis and Boogie at this point, but you never know how this recruiting stuff will pan out. Sorber said in a recent report that he wants to visit Syracuse, so we'll see.

I agree that SU may not be a significant contender for Curtis and Boogie at this point, but you never know how this recruiting stuff will pan out. Sorber said in a recent report that he wants to visit Syracuse, so we'll see.
Who cares about Boogie and Givens in ‘24 if we can land Ty-Laur Johnson for ‘23

Freeman (#10) and Team Takeover begin playing at 00:11:56 in this video

Last edited:
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

That's how you get things done. Refreshing to see and hope this is Freeman giving his verbal to the staff.
Its amazing what happens when you put the work in. Anyone else glad JW stuck with Red

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom