Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Idk let's chill. Picking apart the semantics of these comments might be foolish. Dad apparently really likes Cuse, that certainly is not a bad thing.

his dad isn’t playing basketball though...last I checked.

Does everyone have three posts prepared?

One if he picks Syracuse, one if he picks UK, and one if he picks Bama?

Yes:

1)A superstar, future high NBA pick, and smart young man of integrity who will win the national title.

2)A robotic, dime a dozen follower who probably would’ve backed up Sidibe for 2 years anyway.

3)Good luck playing in a barn in front of fans who don’t care, on the way to the NIT.

When I was younger my dad told me to try a hamburger, I ate it and then...ya know I liked it. Not saying its Cuse but the kids dad didn’t say it wasn’t Cuse either. Talk about bailing a bit early here...Dad articulated nothing but how they narrowed down the list to 3. Maybe the kid visited Kentucky and thought it was crud though going into it he thought it was great.

Last edited:
I mean the dad would have to be doing the ultimate troll job in a recruitment ever if he picked us. Just doesn't make sense...but the timing of his comments dont really make sense either so idk. Like I said before, the kid has absolutely nothing to do with any Syracuse players or staff on any of his social media...maybe he is trolling everyone too and really really wants to suprise everyone.

I mean the dad would have to be doing the ultimate troll job in a recruitment ever if he picked us. Just doesn't make sense...but the timing of his comments dont really make sense either so idk. Like I said before, the kid has absolutely nothing to do with any Syracuse players or staff on any of his social media...maybe he is trolling everyone too and really really wants to suprise everyone.
That isn't true. Everything is context. He was referring to how they felt before they had visits. Not how they felt after the visits.

they have pretty much surprised me so far in being able to conceal where he is headed

That isn't true. Everything is context. He was referring to how they felt before they had visits. Not how they felt after the visits.
hmmm...I missed that. I guess it could be after the visit his perception changed. Maybe we have a shot...idk

I still think that the social media part is relevant to an extent and if he has had zero contact with anyone from our team perhaps that does tell us something.
I'm not saying they dont talk/message/dm/fortnite or whatever else these kids do. It appears that he has nothing to do with any of them compared to other players on different teams. Maybe he does but just doesnt follow any of them...still a bit odd but who knows.

I'm not saying they dont talk/message/dm/fortnite or whatever else these kids do. It appears that he has nothing to do with any of them compared to other players on different teams. Maybe he does but just doesnt follow any of them...still a bit odd but who knows.
how often does he use social media?

Hes a 17/18yr old kid...I'd imagine a lot. From the looks of it he uses it often.

From the looks he isn't on Twitter all that much compared to a lot of kids. Not a lot of activity and when there is, it is limited. Even on IG It's not super active.

It would definitely be a good misdirection from his dad if they are looking for the wow/shock factor.

It would definitely be a good misdirection from his dad if they are looking for the wow/shock factor.
What about this recruitment makes you think they are looking for “wow/shock”?

They are looking for fit/feel. We will find out what that is tomorrow. no need trying to overthink and read into things. Everyone enjoy their friday.

What about this recruitment makes you think they are looking for “wow/shock”?

They are looking for fit/feel. We will find out what that is tomorrow. no need trying to overthink and read into things. Everyone enjoy their friday.
I meant surpise factor. They have done a good job keeping things quiet so I'm going to assume they want the surpise element to his decision otherwise he would of just decided by now and not done the whole decision/commitment and everyone would know where hes going by now. Not over thinking anything...probably reading into things a little too much but I tend to do that.

Yea but cmon...the kid is the one deciding and the dad made it clear that he likes 2 other schools more then cuse. The dad liked cuse the best...worse case they compromise and pick one that they both like...anyway it spins is not cuse.

i Dont Know. He keeps it tipped lipped the entire time and then suddenly drops the news on the eve of. difficult for me to believe.

Does everyone have three posts prepared?

One if he picks Syracuse, one if he picks UK, and one if he picks Bama?
i have two versions of the same post

(1) that's great. isaiah will step right in as the big forward . . . but that means we'll probably lose bobby braswell, who was looking at moving into the rotation as the third forward but is now bumped back to 4 and another year of limited pt.

(2) that's too bad, he would've been a great fit. but it won't hurt too much because it means we'll get to see a lot more of bobby braswell when he becomes the 3rd forward in the rotation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom