Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I have only one post pre-prepared. It says, “I knew it. I have been saying this was his choice all along.”

And then people will scramble through 85 pages of this thread to find even one post where I might have said something.

I don't believe that he would be giving anything away the night before his son's big day. I just don't. I think all 3 schools are in play.
he's already made his decision but we're awaiting the announcement. so 2 of the 3 schools are like schrodinger's cat: they are both in it and out of it at the same time

I'm feeling good about this one. Could not be less of an insider, though.

Current mood for no reason at all.

And you're all here,with me whether you want to be or nottttttt!!!!!

It’s funny how people who have no idea where he’s going says SU is last lol. Clown show

Not asking for a final prediction, but do you know if (or think) our coaches know the pick?

didn’t you say two days earlier there was no
It was a joke because we spent like 5 pages debating if it’s a 50% chance (yes or no) or a 33% chance (3 schools).

but to your question, no I never said we have no chance. I’m not getting my hopes up though.

Strange time for his dad to make such telling comments when they have kept things under wraps so good until now. Especially with the decision being Tomorrow.
IJ likes all 3 schools. He’s talked about how hard the decision has been. I’m assuming the dad means that’s who each of them has favored the most coming down the stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom