Matthew Moyer | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about with the AP reference, the credits and all that. I missed the "University" part of Post University JV. I must've been punched in the head by the Dynamic Duo! Pow! Blap! Bam! Your post makes so much more sense now.
That's about right! My posts don't usually "take" on the first pass.

At first I was skeptical of this kid, but now I think he will be a stud. Absolute stud. 30 and 13 in his first game at his new high school? Thats big time. Especially when he is playing in the toughest conference in the country, the NEPSAC.

At first I was skeptical of this kid, but now I think he will be a stud. Absolute stud. 30 and 13 in his first game at his new high school? Thats big time. Especially when he is playing in the toughest conference in the country, the NEPSAC.

But it's not city ball!!!

That's about right! My posts don't usually "take" on the first pass.

No, tee. I'm almost always on your wavelength right away. This time reading was difficult for me.:cool:

You guys need to check out that clip! Thousand thumbs up.
Cool clip, Tee ... nothing like a kid struggling with his handle and inconsistent with his shot --- going off for 30 and 13!!!! Wonder happens when his game comes around ,,,, boyeeeee?

reedny said:
Cool clip, Tee ... nothing like a kid struggling with his handle and inconsistent with his shot --- going off for 30 and 13!!!! Wonder happens when his game comes around ,,,, boyeeeee?
Not my clip. I just quoted it. But you see a struggling handle and outside shot from a 6'8 forward? I saw a bunch of dunks in his clips, and haven't you noticed he takes other big men off the dribble? Seems like it's not tight, but again, he's a high school senior and he's 6'8. He's not going to be penetrating against the Russ Smiths of the world, not on any level.

Francis tweeted that Moyer had 23 pts, 11 rebounds and 2 blocks in 18 minutes in his second game before going down with an injury. No word in his tweet as far as what the injury was. Hoping Matt is ok.

Francis tweeted that Moyer had 23 pts, 11 rebounds and 2 blocks in 18 minutes in his second game before going down with an injury. No word in his tweet as far as what the injury was. Hoping Matt is ok.

Oh man, I hope it wasn't anything serious. Matt clearly has been in ultra beast mode with these stats!

So now you want to make me work on the BB forum too. Geesh I want a salary increase.;)
Done. Your salary is doubled, effective immediately.

Thanks CuseLegacy. You are the best! Except maybe for OrangeXtreme. Yeah, it is a tie between those two Interweb linkers with the mad skills. Props to both of you!

So now you want to make me work on the BB forum too. Geesh I want a salary increase.;)

You are amazing on the football board. Xtreme is awesome here! I will talk to the powers that be about your raise. Wait a second, I just realized I don't have their phone #'s.

:cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom