Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
if so then he's gotta be 100% no-joke legit
He’s legit because he broke his legs? Not doubting that he’s legit - just trying to understand the connection.

I just finished the last 4 pages of this thread and this is what I learned about Mintz…

Nothing… but I did learn that Red would be terrible, Benny is coming back, people questioning bring back Hop, gmac questioned officials, and a host of other banter that’s been discussed actively on the basketball board.

Thanks!

It was a good discussion, though, so maybe one of the moderators could trim it (the coaching discussion part) and start a new thread with it. That would clean this up about Mintz.

It was a good discussion, though, so maybe one of the moderators could trim it (the coaching discussion part) and start a new thread with it. That would clean this up about Mintz.
Anyone who posts on a thread about something that should be on another tread is an idiot, and a really disloyal person.

Here's a nice Judah highlights package to get the thread back on-track.
He's very good at getting his defender off-balance with those back and forth rocking moves and stutter steps he uses.

He hits an open 3, he finds an open man. If he can play defense, he could be the starter. He's a bit thin to play defense for somebody like Michigan State, but that's what the zone is good for.

Who would you compare him to? In a sense, he's kind of like Tyus Battle or Elijah Hughes on the drive, but not nearly so big. They were wings. He could actually play PG.

Here's a nice Judah highlights package to get the thread back on-track.
He's very good at getting his defender off-balance with those back and forth rocking moves and stutter steps he uses.

He hits an open 3, he finds an open man. If he can play defense, he could be the starter. He's a bit thin to play defense for somebody like Michigan State, but that's what the zone is good for.

Who would you compare him to? In a sense, he's kind of like Tyus Battle or Elijah Hughes on the drive, but not nearly so big. They were wings. He could actually play PG.

I refuse to watch any more highlights of this kid unless a reliable poster tells me we have a better-than-50-50 shot here at stealing him from DePaul.

Yep- combo 2/3.

Probably a bit more of a 3 at the moment. Which is fine.

But I know he was sold on being a 2 and stepping in for Buddy.
He just may not be ready from Day 1 to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom