Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
how legit is Jamie Shaw/on3?
I know Joe Tipton works for on3 and has interviews with kids but not sure about other credibility. I guess some news is better than no news.

Mintz visited on Feb 26.

I can't tell you word-for-word what he told the staff, but people close to the program were very pleased.
hope.gif

Andy, I swear if you make me help you renovate that @#$% boat, I'll kill you. The cops in Zihuatanejo can be bought off and I'll have all that money you left for me under that oak tree. I'll spend every last dime to buy them off and then I'll kill you. I don't fix no boats. On the other hand, if you want to take me for a ride on it, I can go along with that. I'll help you make tacos, I'll help you drink tequila, I'll even play Mexican music on the harmonica you bought me. But I don't fix no boats. Understood?

Andy, I swear if you make me help you renovate that @#$% boat, I'll kill you. The cops in Zihuatanejo can be bought off and I'll have all that money you left for me under that oak tree. I'll spend every last dime to buy them off and then I'll kill you. I don't fix no boats. On the other hand, if you want to take me for a ride on it, I can go along with that. I'll help you make tacos, I'll help you drink tequila, I'll even play Mexican music on the harmonica you bought me. But I don't fix no boats. Understood?

From the Director's Cut?

From the Director's Cut?
Exactly. They had to show Andy organizing all the books in the prison library according to the Dewey Decimal System, so there was no room for this and it had to be cut from the film. Although it was nominated for Best Picture, The Shawshank Redemption did not win and film historians blame the fact that Red's threat was edited out. Can't say that I disagree.

So….can I get a DM about this kid and if we have him or we have a legit shot…

Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors