Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate? What are they doing that we can’t?
Actually making progressive hires most likely, we are only allowed to choose from select ex alums who are either on our bench or just recently departed.

Yeah I mean right now it's a hope that one guy and if we are lucky two can be major contributors from this clas as freshmen.

That is a hard pill to swallow. As I noted above without Mintz or an equivalent this team could be on par with the women this past year (11-18)
Just fully expecting a few people to be trying to talk everyone else into getting excited for our 4 year starter senior PG next year. If something better happens, I’ll just take it as a pleasant surprise. Something better usually doesn’t happen these days, though.

Not with the coaches
The DePaul board says a new assistant coach is bringing in all these recruits that do not belong at DePaul.

He is an older guy with a weight problem, a receding hairline and bad teeth.

The DePaul board says a new assistant coach is bringing in all these recruits that do not belong at DePaul.

He is an older guy with a weight problem, a receding hairline and bad teeth.

He could be the reason. But I was responding to the idea that coaches are giving out NIL (unless it’s bags like before). Coaches can’t get near NIL.

I've freaking had it with how poorly organized we are with our NIL. You can't tell me for a second we don't have more boosters who can assist with this so we don't lose out on recruits.

Wanna take the lead? Lol.

He could be the reason. But I was responding to the idea that coaches are giving out NIL (unless it’s bags like before). Coaches can’t get near NIL.
Agreed. Just wanted to provide the explanation the DePaul fans (it looks like there are about 4 of them) have for the unusual developments with their very troubled program.

Wow. The program is sinking like the Titanic.
Something is seriously wrong when we lose a recruit to DePaul.
He said likely announce in early April so something changed that "increased his sense of clarity and urgency".
Fearless leader needs to hit the portal fast and hard or next year going to be worse than this year.

Wow. The program is sinking like the Titanic.
Something is seriously wrong when we lose a recruit to DePaul.
He said likely announce in early April so something changed that "increased his sense of clarity and urgency".
Fearless leader needs to hit the portal fast and hard or next year going to be worse than this year.
Did I miss his commit?

Because he didn't.

What if Copeland said no redshirting if we signed Mintz and would want out if we did?

Agreed. Just wanted to provide the explanation the DePaul fans (it looks like there are about 4 of them) have for the unusual developments with their very troubled program.

Did that guy really do that great at Maryland? I know they’ve been good but I don’t remember super classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom