Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will ever top Nerlens Noel.
I remember being at my friends house reading the board that day and Jake came on saying it was over. I had a good feeling he was going to UK anyway. Those were the days Calipari was at the height of his recruiting and we had been beat the year before for AD.

First time watching Oak Hill while actually making an effort to watch Mintz. Much better passer than I imagined. Smart player. Can absolutely play pg if need be.
Agree. First time watching Judah.

He rarely handles the ball but still makes a lot of plays for Oak Hill. Great finisher.

Oak Hill plays a lot of 2-3 so he would have a lot of experience playing that defense.

Slashes well. Can drive and dish. Rarely takes outside shots. Unselfish almost to a fault given he appears to be. Lot better than most of his teammates.

And oh, he can make FTs too.

Agree. First time watching Judah.

He rarely handles the ball but still makes a lot of plays for Oak Hill. Great finisher.

Oak Hill plays a lot of 2-3 so he would have a lot of experience playing that defense.

Slashes well. Can drive and dish. Rarely takes outside shots. Unselfish almost to a fault given he appears to be. Lot better than most of his teammates.

And oh, he can make FTs too.

Very much under control in how he plays. Doesn't seem to be phased by a bad play.

What if the Twitter is real and the Northwestern professor is the fraud ?!?
his Twitter profile says "Independent NCAA basketball writer covering Syracuse Hoops and UIC Athletics since 2001.
@USBWA writer with an interest in the Big East and ACC."

he covers Syracuse and has since 2001? Anyone ever heard of him?

No, as I posted a few pages back, it's a fake twitter account using the picture of a Northwestern professor to make himself look more legit.
1648747769161.png

I am also a little skeptical because it says his specialty is "Syracuse Hoops" and I had never heard of this guy before today. Also, didn't someone mention that the real Fiscarelli covers DePaul?

It's curious so close to decision time there's no crystal ball movement in either direction. Usually it's around this time they piggyback to boost their percentages.

Still no leak? Impressive.

What if the Twitter is real and the Northwestern professor is the fraud ?!?

The only hopeful thing is that on Twitter he didn’t want to use his real name nor work place.

It's curious so close to decision time there's no crystal ball movement in either direction. Usually it's around this time they piggyback to boost their percentages.

Still no leak? Impressive.
Just so everyone knows. He has not informed any staff at any school of his decision. He said to all involved “making my decision at the announcement”. Hence why no movement.

his Twitter profile says "Independent NCAA basketball writer covering Syracuse Hoops and UIC Athletics since 2001.
@USBWA writer with an interest in the Big East and ACC."

he covers Syracuse and has since 2001? Anyone ever heard of him?

It’s BS then. It originally said DePaul and UIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors