Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many concensus Top10 recruits have we ever gotten? I immediately think of Melo and Billy, athough having his older brother as starting tailback helped a lot... Was DC up there? Do the total in school history equal 1 year of recruiting for Duke?
We have done quite well with the Top 20 to 80 range...
Pearl. John Wallace.Steve Thompson I think was rated 8th.

How many concensus Top10 recruits have we ever gotten? I immediately think of Melo and Billy, athough having his older brother as starting tailback helped a lot... Was DC up there? Do the total in school history equal 1 year of recruiting for Duke?
We have done quite well with the Top 20 to 80 range...

Donte Greene was top ten or close.

Wasn't coleman top 10?

Waiters/Harris/Flynn/Christmas

Where were they?

Wasn't coleman top 10?

Waiters/Harris/Flynn/Christmas

Where were they?
Coleman was top ten. I think number 2 behind Terry Mills. Owens, I think was number 3 behind Alonzo Morning and Shawn Kemp. Carmelo was consensus top one or two. Others that were up there, if not top ten then close, besides those mentioned above; Red Bruin, Dave Bing, Vaughn Harper, Michael Brown.

Tough as it gets, have a listen to this interview. Even gives a shout to Scoop!
Scoop a Loop!
tumblr_lzb05qOy0L1rpw6eto1_500.gif

Syracuse needs to be throwing out scholarships like mad for 2017. If they're competing with Duke and UK for 50% or whatever of their 12 offers, it could very well be lean class. There's not a lot of room for error. I'd hate to see a 4-person class and 7- or 8-man very young roster.

Syracuse needs to be throwing out scholarships like mad for 2017. If they're competing with Duke and UK for 50% or whatever of their 12 offers, it could very well be lean class. There's not a lot of room for error. I'd hate to see a 4-person class and 7- or 8-man very young roster.
That is the fear, but between new recruits and grad transfers, I think they will get to at least 10 for next year.

This is a good thing in my opinion, in terms of speeding up his decision. This kid is going to get offers from Duke and Kentucky, he is too good not to get them. I'd rather he got them sooner than later. Once he has the offers he can tell everyone who will listen that those programs want him and then sooner rather than later, he can pick Cuse because that is where he wants to be. Then hopefully some of the other players start to fall in place, Tucker next, then maybe Randolph or other guys who will no doubt want to play with Quade.

Status
Not open for further replies.