Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Quade Green is the real deal. If he's not the best PG in high school, I would love to see who is. He played under complete control and scored some huge 3's late in the second half. A true team player who just gives you the confidence that his team is coming back, regardless of how far down they are. Man, I want this guy at SU. You sign him and everyone else will follow.

Just got finished watching PSA Cardinals vs Team Penny at Peach Jam and I must say Quade has to be the #1 point guard in the country. I believe it's either out of him, Trae Young, and Trevon Duval. I think it's going to be really hard to land him now unless he sticks to his feelings as a child when he always wanted to play for SU. He will probably have every school in the country after this weeks performance, to add to his long list that he already had. Good luck SU

Yea but theres only 2 teams we need worry about

I can't believe they won that game. Quade had a bad 1st half and his team was down by 20, 17 points at the break. Quade took over the second half and made play after play. One time he got fouled on a 3 for a 4 point play. The kid is tuff as nails. I think if Trae Young don't pick Kentucky he will go there and get that $$$. If not I think Duke or SU. The thing SU has in it's favor is Quade loves NY. I believe his NBA team is the Knicks too. He always wanted to play for SU but things could have changed now. He's definitely the man of the hour.

I can't believe they won that game. Quade had a bad 1st half and his team was down by 20, 17 points at the break. Quade took over the second half and made play after play. One time he got fouled on a 3 for a 4 point play. The kid is tuff as nails. I think if Trae Young don't pick Kentucky he will go there and get that $$$. If not I think Duke or SU. The thing SU has in it's favor is Quade loves NY. I believe his NBA team is the Knicks too. He always wanted to play for SU but things could have changed now. He's definitely the man of the hour.
I love those Philly guards. It used to be NYC guards, now it is Philly guards.

Just have to hope the bag men are shooed away by the family/handlers. And I'm only half kidding.
I don't think or like you say hopefully that handlers are involved. If so, SU would pull out asap.

I love those Philly guards. It used to be NYC guards, now it is Philly guards.

I just can't see SU landing him now unless Trae Young picks Kentucky. His goal has always been to take care of his mother and get to the NBA as fast as possible. In all my years I have never seen a kids stock blow up faster than Quade's did. SU better cough up some $$$ if they want to land him, I'm telling you.

I just can't see SU landing him now unless Trae Young picks Kentucky. His goal has always been to take care of his mother and get to the NBA as fast as possible. In all my years I have never seen a kids stock blow up faster than Quade's did. SU better cough up some $$$ if they want to land him, I'm telling you.
Nah, if it comes down to paying the kid, SU will lose this battle. However, the kid is tough, and he can resist the $$$, and he values loyalty and the team that believed in him before he was a 5 star, then SU will be the team in the end.

Ever hear of anthony davis

From ESPN Top Performers from Peach Jam - Top performers from Nike Peach Jam

Quade Green, 6-1, PG

ESPN 100: 22

Sunday’s championship game was one-sided, but Green’s second half performance in Saturday’s semifinals was nonetheless one of the most memorable moments of this year’s event. Green led the EYBL in assists this season, by a wide margin, but when his team needed him to score, he was able to return to his roots and make a series of huge shots to deliver an improbable comeback. While his scoring prowess was on full display, the biggest takeaway was his leadership ability and toughness through adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.