Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolute must get for us. If we can get him I believe the rest of the class will fall in place and want to place with someone who is running the floor the way he does. 2017 could be a very magical class.

I agree. If we get him we may get a Fab 5 type recruiting class.

Not many people have that "it" factor and he definitely does. His mindset and competitiveness along with his skills just puts him on another level. Must important recruit I can think of in awhile. He comes here and he will be remembered for a longgg time.

We have been on him since day 1. He is very familiar with us. We can match anyone as far as getting our guards drafted. He runs the show from the start. These are the reasons i believe he ultimately picks the professor.

Wow that interview. What? Were those guys legit reporters? Why was it a broken record on Duke and Kentucky? Pfft. Whatever. Quade even said - every place has good facilities, he didn't get bowled over by that.

I'm not sure Zagoria knows the difference between d**k and Duke...
JLQp6.gif

That's the thing. Quade knows all this. If he goes to Duke, he could become the next Derryck Thornton.
I hope thats true. Quade seems fairly confident as I'm sure Thornton was, and its not like Duke is saying they don't think he's the guy. When you're a Duke and UK, you play the one year game. I would imagine Quade believes he could be a one and done as well. Who knows what he's thinking, but I would hope our coaches have illustrated that he's been our guy for a long long time and we're very invested.

Status
Not open for further replies.