Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love QG. But - confession - I'm not as excited about him these days because he seems to be drifting. Do we still have a realistic chance with him or is he intoxicated by UK/Duke level interest?
Drifting = $$$$. If that comes into play say bye-bye and move on to Coleman or Alvarado. I like both of those guards as well.

Drifting = $$$$. If that comes into play say bye-bye and move on to Coleman or Alvarado. I like both of those guards as well.
Bummer if that's the case. Shouldn't be that way.

Deano said:
That will and always be PayPalCal's way and Dook is right behind them too.

I think it was Mason that had heard that Cal was cooling it on paying players. But, Big Blue Nation has to be getting antsy. All those recruiting classes have produced one championship. Duke is recruiting with them and has a better coach. I think Cal is ready to turn it up a notch.

I think it was Mason that had heard that Cal was cooling it on paying players. But, Big Blue Nation has to be getting antsy. All those recruiting classes have produced one championship. Duke is recruiting with them and has a better coach. I think Cal is ready to turn it up a notch.
Duke has outrecruited them over the past three or so years

Guys, we are in the game for some seriously high end players right now. They are going to get other offers and they are going to take other visits. It doesn't mean the end of our chances with them. Need to just relax. Somehow we've gotten into this mode where everybody is dailing 911 on every recruit's every move right now. We need a lot of bodies in 17, but we've got time and we're in a good position with multiple amazing players. When we have an offer list like we have for 17 there is no way we were going to get all of them.

I like your positive thinking. We need one really good PG. I hope its QG. He's got big time all over him.

Q could've cut his list shorter. There is no way he is choosing placespecially like Temple, Xavier, the Hall, or for God's sake.. Georgetown! We all know who it comes down to anyway...

Q could've cut his list shorter. There is no way he is choosing placespecially like Temple, Xavier, the Hall, or for God's sake.. Georgetown! We all know who it comes down to anyway...
Please tell me "placespecially" was intended and not a typo. I'll give you another like.

Funny to think that just because UK or Duke are interested in a kid and they may prefer that school over us, money MUST be involved. Maybe they have better programs than us? More comfortable situation for the player? Not even taking into account that he hasn't even committed yet...

Funny to think that just because UK or Duke are interested in a kid and they may prefer that school over us, money MUST be involved. Maybe they have better programs than us? More comfortable situation for the player? Not even taking into account that he hasn't even committed yet...

From what I have heard sometimes money isn't involved, sometimes it is the promise of not having to worry about actually doing homework and going to class. (Coleman)

You may be right about the money. But if Green comes to SU it will be HIS team.

Status
Not open for further replies.