Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never paid attention to football recruiting because it's way to complicated and you never are sure where players end up, but basketball recruiting is turning into the same thing...

Ok, so Isaiah Washington will be at the elite camp. He covets an offer. He is coming off a ton of buzz for going toe to toe with Trevon Duval, the number one point guard in the class of 2017. It would appear that Washington is trying to earn an offer, and if given the offer, by all accounts he would commit shortly after. Now, Quade Green is taking another visit to the Syracuse campus, just to touch base with the coaches and players. I don't know anything, but it would appear to me that Quade does not want any other guard to commit to SU at this point. He has Duke and UK offers, so why should he care? My hope all along was that he wanted SU, but he also wanted the prestige of earning the Duke and UK offers and wanted to bask in the glow of his success due to his hard work, understandable. Hopefully this is him telling the staff, "I will be Orange, just give me a few more weeks, maybe take some official visits. I will officially visit Syracuse last and then commit." What do you all think?
I think this would be amazing. Whether it's true or not it gives me something to dream about for then next few weeks.

cuseinseattle said:
I think this would be amazing. Whether it's true or not it gives me something to dream about for then next few weeks.

I call it Orange Logic, defined as the positive side of logic from the Syracuse fan's perspective. It beats negativity and fits of rage.

I can't believe that there isn't more buzz about Green being on campus this weekend and the possibly that we may be able to entice him to commit. Have we been that anesthetized the AW3 waiting game? Sheesh, getting Green would be HUGE!

I can't believe that there isn't more buzz about Green being on campus this weekend and the possibly that we may be able to entice him to commit. Have we been that anesthetized the AW3 waiting game? Sheesh, getting Green would be HUGE!

I have to be honest, I completely forgot about Green being on campus, I guess we are so wrapped up in White, and the start of football coming soon.

Just like when Nick Richards visited. Crickets.

For me, the White thing was over weeks ago. Having Green visit again is huge because it showed renewed interest, in not never waining interest, and serious interest at that. And Bamba is a ship that I had thought sailed long ago. This is HUGE.

Yeah there's got to be more than this going on...

Agree. And fact of the matter is, as talented of a player as he is, getting him into the program is more than just his skill set and ability. Seems he is influential with other targets.

Is the potential expiration of JB's career a legit hold up with the '17's?

Agree. And fact of the matter is, as talented of a player as he is, getting him into the program is more than just his skill set and ability. Seems he is influential with other targets.

Is the potential expiration of JB's career a legit hold up with the '17's?
I had this same thought. Wonder if JB needs to commit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.