Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a long conversation about visits tomorrow :)

Gather around, children. Uncle O13 has stories.
image.jpeg

I was just joking with 2 last names being colors (white/green) and our mascot being orange.

I currently have ZERO information on Green.

I can hear it now...

Green is the new Orange!

Which is why he came to the elite camp. He was always our first choice but he went for Duke and UK. We expanded our horizons and he didn't like the thought of someone else committing first. We are starting to reverse the tide against the elite recruiting programs. We are going toward the top! :cool:

Which is why he came to the elite camp. He was always our first choice but he went for Duke and UK. We expanded our horizons and he didn't like the thought of someone else committing first. We are starting to reverse the tide against the elite recruiting programs. We are going toward the top! :cool:
^^^^Jordoo with that thinking in mind what is the staff messaging this weekend to Green? Cuse showing love but also telling him we are getting to a now or never point?

^^^^Jordoo with that thinking in mind what is the staff messaging this weekend to Green? Cuse showing love but also telling him we are getting to a now or never point?

Yes showing love and lots of it. But by no means telling him we are backing off other PG's we HAVE offerred. I hope that is the approachat least.

iommi said:
Time to politely turn up the heat. We have a bunch of possibilities but it's a very weak point guard crop so we have to walk gingerly.

Hey kid, we loved you when you were a four star, barely top 50, undersized PG. We've been there since the beginning.

Still nothing on Quade and Mo from the weekend? :crazy:

You wouldn't know Quade even attended Elite Camp if you look at his Twitter. Some tweets even reference things that I doubt happened in Syracuse. I'm baffled.

You wouldn't know Quade even attended Elite Camp if you look at his Twitter. Some tweets even reference things that I doubt happened in Syracuse. I'm baffled.

Does anyone know if he actually showed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.