Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seemingly last second change is suspicious. I'm sorry but Nick Richards I get... UK was right there the whole time. Quade was ours until the very last second. It's not like UK suddenly changed who they were a year ago. Smacks of WWW.

I know JB shows no signs of retiring like he was supposed to be doing very soon, but I wonder if that uncertainty is hurting us in general. Don't think it is in this case, but in general...

Wow... there is clearly a problem with recruiting. At this point you can't ignore it. Embarrassing when you consider the amount of scholarships open for next year. Add to that the fact they are coming off of a Final Four run. YIKES!!!! Jimmy has some workkkkkkkkk to do on the rest of this class otherwise we may be seeing a lot of Shaun Belby, Evan Dourdas, and Red Jr next year.

After Clinton snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at the final bell, I don't have much expectation for prognostications anymore.

Anything can happen. Heck, it might be Rutgers.

The Kentucky board doesn't seem to be too confident.

In fairness, they don't even really know Quade as a player. Half of them are asking what kind of player the kid is, spelling his name wrong, etc. He's just another dude to them. He's be a nice brick for their wall, but nothing to be too concerned about. Remember: Plan A was important Quade. There is no question he is Plan A here and Plan... something-less-than-A at Kentucky. He'll make his decision and both teams will proceed on.

There's a realistic chance we sign no top 100 players this cycle. That hasn't happened since Bernie was the main guy on the road. Not good for long term sustainability.
On the heels of a FF. W T F

In fairness, they don't even really know Quade as a player. Half of them are asking what kind of player the kid is, spelling his name wrong, etc. He's just another dude to them. He's be a nice brick for their wall, but nothing to be too concerned about. Remember: Plan A was important Quade. There is no question he is Plan A here and Plan... something-less-than-A at Kentucky. He'll make his decision and both teams will proceed on.

They also said we were irrelevant, so they are probably just morons.

Like I said, Kenny Anderson.
th

Call me naive, but I for one choose to be optimistic and "believe" the controversial but rising board insider who's been 2 for 2 this summer with TT and AWIII, and says in no uncertain terms that QG is ours with coaches notified...vs. the other info being provided that, while a huuuuuge disappointment if true, leaves the door slightly open to being wrong. I don't know anything but what I read and infer here, but presented with two conflicting cases, that's what I'm going with.

Maybe I am too much an optimist, but maybe this is subterfuge to mess with everyone. Quade playing games with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.