Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I think this is appropriate.

say-anything-1-435x580.jpg

Hey ya bunch of crazy bastards! Don't post often, but love reading this daily.

Crazy last 48 hours with Quade. While I may not post much all the inside info on this board is top notch stuff. I hate watching posters that are putting themselves out there giving any inside info get bashed though. I think everyone wants the same thing here.

I'm pretty sure I may get fired next week since I've been glued to this thread since Wednesday. Oh well, shitty job anyhow. Keep fightin the good fight and go Cuse! Quade if you're reading this we would still love to have ya no matter what anyone's said. If you pick Kentucky than I hope we get to kick your ass in the coming years!

Stay crazy Cuse fans, I'll be lurking!

Hey ya bunch of crazy bastards! Don't post often, but love reading this daily.

Crazy last 48 hours with Quade. While I may not post much all the inside info on this board is top notch stuff. I hate watching posters that are putting themselves out there giving any inside info get bashed though. I think everyone wants the same thing here.

I'm pretty sure I may get fired next week since I've been glued to this thread since Wednesday. Oh well, shitty job anyhow. Keep fightin the good fight and go Cuse! Quade if you're reading this we would still love to have ya no matter what anyone's said. If you pick Kentucky than I hope we get to kick your ass in the coming years!

Stay crazy Cuse fans, I'll be lurking!

Time out... we can say shitty here?!

Okay coach. But I saw them in the final four just last year. When did you last make it? and I really loved the Melo center and the Carrier Dome. We got beat out by Arizona, Kentucky and Miami. And Miami was an inside deal. It happens.

What was the Canes inside situation? Wasn't aware of that,

The silence and the lack of O13 likes in the last 10 hours is admittedly disconcerting for those of us who, perhaps naively, believed QG was Orange as of 9am this morning. Anything O13?

I don't think it is anything as nefarious as that. Walker had connections to Miami and Kentucky is Kentucky.

We were going to get burned eventually. We almost did with Battle. Almost did with Bryant(luckily Lydon was better than advertised). We keep putting our eggs in one basket. We let way to many good players in the northeast go to inferior programs without even showing interest, or if we did show interest it was way after everyone else.

Left off on page 165 before work... it is up to 191. Cliff notes version please.

O13 has disappeared and people are upset. Other than that, pretty much exactly where you left off.
Dude literally sad a day or 2 ago he'd be on the road in Akron and offline

Well I do agree on this it also can be simpler then that. The staff knows who bleeds orange, they should be giving them big looks early because if they have the talent to compete at our level and they should be an easy get then they should definitely be in pursuit.

Well if Q is watching this game and doesn't think red be playing 35 minutes a game v maybe seeing the for 5 minutes at Kent

lol It's certainly not that. And to tell you the truth, I wish I didn't know any of this and I'm not kidding. This sucks. plus, as I have said, his information was accurate as of just 4 days ago. 100%. My only issue is that he doesn't know that things have changed and doesn't acknowledge that they could of (they did).
But the thing is Daniels or whoever it was that dropped that arictcle this morning said that the LOI was sent to the school already.

Status
Not open for further replies.