Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't even crack the Top 10

Just ask certain posters about the merits of zone vs man to man defense. We're going on a quarter century of that tired argument.

These young kids actually run the show and the point lol. The whole program is based on the success and failures of kids. You’re the best
It's like 75% of the board has you blocked or something you always bring the good nuggets.

I think Copeland is really underrated and over time is going to climb the rankings, but even more than that, I don't think there's a player that fits what we do any better.

He will WRECK teams at the top of the zone and bring back our fast break.

Would be nice if we could get a nice triple double if commits this weekend. Think two for sure but the three would be monstrous

Which three? Taylor, Copeland (?) and Chance?

And its those same people who actively reference and seek him out every chance they get.
Trolls get fat when they're fed, and there's a contingent of "old-men-in-the-park" types here who love nothing more than to toss bread, while the rest of us have to deal with the isht that's left behind. It's annoying.
If watching bad horror movies when I was growing up taught me anything it was that vampires can't enter your house and start sucking the life out of everything (Syracusefan threads) without permission. Witches can't fly into your house if the windows are turned sideways, and the bad guys only show up and start murdering everything (Syracusefan threads) if you say their name. And yet they all keep saying its name. The ignore button is a great idea. And so easy.

If watching bad horror movies when I was growing up taught me anything it was that vampires can't enter your house and start sucking the life out of everything (Syracusefan threads) without permission. Witches can't fly into your house if the windows are turned sideways, and the bad guys only show up and start murdering everything (Syracusefan threads) if you say their name. And yet they all keep saying its name. The ignore button is a great idea. And so easy.
Thanks for those life-saving tips. How did I get this far without them?

Thanks for those life-saving tips. How did I get this far without them?
Watch any horror movie made in the 80's. They're all filled with life saving rules. Much like Quadir Copeland would be a life saver for the point guard position at SU. (I could feel the ire of the mods coming down on me for further derailing this thread.)

Copeland will give us some Waiters vibes from JB I bet. Immense talent but some bone headed plays will make him frustrated. For every handful of amazing plays you’ll get a head scratcher in there lol

From Quadirs Instagram
C90B4B23-2B50-47A5-84DA-84913E4761EA.jpeg

Copeland is next. Don’t think it will be long either. Full court press on Flip once Copeland makes it official. Lands, Taylor, Copeland and Flip is a hell of a class gentleman. We just need to get a solid center the 2023 cycle or in the portal and then we can start talking about some big time expectations.

Also of note. Most of these guys are multiple year players too. You might have one leave after his freshman year which means he killed it here but these dudes have their heads on straight, like to compete and I think you’ll see these guys stick around for 2-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom