Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copeland "SU treated me like I belonged here"

If he does not commit now. Move on seriously. How many times are we going let 16, 17, 18 year old kids run the show.
1020f5d44ad213505bdedd3e679dfd01.gif

Can’t believe they haven’t caught on yet and take the bait every time. He’s trolling. Probably sitting behind his computer laughing every time someone falls for it. Hell, even I crack up lol.
I dont know why everyone doesnt have him on ignore. The fact that people still get sucked in and respond drives me crazy. More than his posts...well...because I cannot see them.

I dont know why everyone doesnt have him on ignore. The fact that people still get sucked in and respond drives me crazy. More than his posts...well...because I cannot see them.

100% agreed, however, why is he being allowed to hijack every thread he posts in with this nonsense? At some point we need the mods to address this once and for all.

Yep putting him on ignore has made the board much more enjoyable. Funny thing is I haven’t seen the posts since I ignored the poster but you don’t even have to say the name of who you’re talking about.

I'm done. I'm just antsy. Was told to expect a big commitment weekend ahead.

It makes no sense, and the worst part is his trolls are played out at this point, at least if he was coming up with new material it wouldn't be as bad.

Relax. At the very worst, we get one big commitment this weekend. At worst. I think by Monday, we probably have two.

Copeland is number 3 for me a distant 3rd. I want JJ, Chance then Copeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom