Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I hadn't heard.
Did he make an announcement?
I could definitely see him being focused on the draft, though.
With a great year, he could make the first round.
He has to get in even better physical shape to really have a shot.

Yeah JB said it first then Buddy confirmed but I don't recall the exact interview

Yeah JB said it first then Buddy confirmed but I don't recall the exact interview

I figured that he was thinking that way, but hadn't heard anything "official'. Thanks.

5F7FD093-50DE-4973-8BF0-8303A7853993.jpeg

CB from a Maryland guy. Think we can all agree it’s pretty much wrapped up and has been for a while

Oh? I hadn't heard.
Did he make an announcement?
I could definitely see him being focused on the draft, though.
With a great year, he could make the first round.
He has to get in even better physical shape to really have a shot.
I expect Buddy Boeheim, cereal enthusiast, to have a huge year in 21-22.

So pumped for this kid. Philly swagger can take guys off the bounce and finish with both hands. Excellent handle and really good vision. Gmac will get his shot to the point that it has to be respected and on D if he gives the effort his length will be a problem. Great get by the staff.

So pumped for this kid. Philly swagger can take guys off the bounce and finish with both hands. Excellent handle and really good vision. Gmac will get his shot to the point that it has to be respected and on D if he gives the effort his length will be a problem. Great get by the staff.
That’s potentially two red flags for me. Lack of effort on defense and a below average jump shooter. He definitely has potential, but I don’t see a day one starter.

What are Copeland's latest rankings? I got burned out on these recruiting threads...

Is the expected bump from additional exposure occurring?

What are Copeland's latest rankings? I got burned out on these recruiting threads...

In the 80’s on one site. The others he isn’t rated highly. It will be interesting to see if he gets a bump in the next updates. A big year at IMG will go a long way toward his final ranking, obviously. But, either way, he is a great fit for Syracuse.

Wasn't particularly great at Peach Jam. He's not gonna shoot up much if at all prior to IMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom