Philosophical Question... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Philosophical Question...

and I am being teamed up on. We got into a debate/Opinion/Stance. On a Message board.

I never told him " don't post that hear", he told me to go to syracuse.com where I belong. I never called him any name, he called me a d head.

And that I'm a newbie is being held against me in all this.

I didnt mean to team up.. I'm just saying.. You called out a long time poster,basically saying that his info wasent credible.. You listed 3 mods, whos inside info is credible. Except those mods really don't post inside info on a message board. AND you left out John Syracuse.

I'm a big hater of people calling out newbies.. but don't be a newbie calling out people who have been here for years.

As for the beef between you two, I missed it, and didnt mean to jump in between your spat.

hour and a half left of work, and the bar is calling my name. Lack of jack puts troop in a cranky mood

Last edited:
we all here know the admin.s leanings (cough boeheim) . i would hope you all would allow enuf latitude for opposite views to even the keel for a fair discussion.

secondly to your point:

"We saw the same thing a few years ago... during the Bernie Fine mess. People were calling for Jim Boeheim's head... and predicting the end of the earth. The outcome, of course, was that the FBI, the Secret Service, and no one else... could find any reason to bring any charges. Back then, most people assumed the worst... and weren't willing to wait until how things turned out. Just saying."

for years a lot of us fans sit scratchin' our nuts wondering why mr. nobody bernie fine is holding a clipboard first chair on the SU bench. the reason we are told is that he and JB are old pals and jb is loyal to a fault. scandal breaks and suddenly we hear the standard line that even though they're neighbors and have worked hand in hand for years they're really not that close. hmmm. i'm not saying said allegations are true or false. i'm just talking about the spin that came out from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom