Pitt Game... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly. That’s what everyone who wants DB still, will hang their hats on.
I love Tucker more than members of my extended family. We’re more than a single player.

our poor defense has to labor with no hope of the offense pulling their weight. Or Gilbert

Team doesn’t really look alive at all. Just going through the motions. Compare that to LSU, at least Ed O has them ready to go even though he is gone.

Why is someone running onto the field at the last second for the punt? Do they not have the punting team figured out yet?
That's why they have off seasons.

Post season portal activity?

1638066834882.gif

Nothing to do with discipline, it was inadvertent and he removed his hand as fast as he could.
Can probably think up an excuse for every penalty in this game if we try hard enough I’m sure.

That one ref seems all too excited to call penalties on us…I’d just have Shrader throw a sideline pass into Narduzzis temple right now - assuming he could hit it
Would hit him in the feet

I love Tucker more than members of my extended family. We’re more than a single player.

Just can’t let one player dictate the health of the program. I firmly believe if (when supposedly) DB is back next year it will set up the program for years of ineptitude. It’ll free saturdays up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom