Pitt Game... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from a lovely Saturday night dinner out. Game is going as I expected.

Maybe tucker didnt get 44 to save the embarrassment of giving it to him only to have him Portal.
Can you imagine watching this team all season without Tucker. It would literally have been torture Even more than it already is. Think about The fact that Tucker has set the rushing record despite being hamstrung by a quarterback who can’t throw a forward pass.

1994 season finish all over again.

Can another McNabb take over and save us next year?

Can you imagine watching this team all season without Tucker. It would literally have been torture Even more than it already is. Think about The fact that Tucker has set the rushing record despite being hamstrung by a quarterback who can’t throw a forward pass.
Think about the fact that Tucker may be gone, even with Dino, at the end of the season. Welp

Just got in from a lovely Saturday night dinner out. Game is going as I expected.

Game thread about what you expected too? Hopefully we’re not disappointing

Pitt kick coverage team was offside. Not going to get that call.

This group has quit. What’s going to be left after graduation and kids hitting the portal? The future is looking pretty bleak under Dino.

So we expect teams like FSU and Clemson to be good in the acc. And historically, VaTech and Miami we can expect to have solid years, even though it hasn’t happened much this decade. All are down. Teams like Pitt, NcState? Come on. Peer schools to compete against.

No bowl this year is just a failure. Period.

I'm a huge Wildhack guy but if he rationalizes bringing this dumpster fire offense and staff back he needs to admit this isn't a P5 program anymore.
If my math is right (or my memory) we have 6 winning seasons in conference play in 21 years.

That’s brutal.

44cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online