Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

Wish we would’ve been ranked last week just to taste it. That Heisman thread is probably going to be interesting soon too.

I’ll believe we’ve turned the corner when we actually play a reasonably big game in December.

Never believing again after a few early season wins and close losses to good teams. We suck from October on. Same story.

how fitting.. we take it in the rear then listen to extended end game commentary and the pitt song FANTASTIC!

I’m not as pessimistic as most, we were due for a let down game
Need a bye
We beat this team 7/10
Is what it is

This is why you can never believe this team has turned the corner. Every single time without fail.
I am not sure what turning the corner means. But generally we have less talent than our opponents. We are pretty similar to unc, wake and Louisville. Win 2 and we’re still bowling l.

I dunno, just not feeling that "exciting brand of football that will make you feel proud" thing

I am not sure what turning the corner means. But generally we have less talent than our opponents. We are pretty similar to unc, wake and Louisville. Win 2 and we’re still bowling l.

We beat the brakes off Florida State, and led Clemson on the road all game.

We should be able to beat a crappy Pitt team that can’t throw a forward pass.

complete BS. refs spotted them 14 points and gave them a first down on a 4th down play where the runner was clearly short. It should have never even been in overtime! I'm sick of the ACC. It's the same crap in basketball!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom