Pitt Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that’s bull, they took 2 on that third and fourth down. Garbage

Gave up 3 points we shouldn’t have and couldn’t afford to give up a thing at this point. We suck so badly

Not only is it maddening that we can’t throw a forward pass, but you alienate every single wide receiver on the roster by sticking to a game plan like this. This game should be the nail in the coffin.

We need better players. Actually we need SMARTER and more MOTIVATED players. Yes, they play like a bunch of dummies. Faith is gone...evidence is damning

Welp, this is what I equate my first half watch experience to:
tumblr_mhj6hdcnDd1rddl6ho1_400.gif

I fear we lose this game because, as hard as it is to say, Narduzzi is a better coach than Dino.

Not only is it maddening that we can’t throw a forward pass, but you alienate every single wide receiver on the roster by sticking to a game plan like this. This game should be the nail in the coffin.
Agreed.

Not for anything but if they wanted respect, maybe they should’ve caught the ball this year instead of dropping catchable balls left and right

We need better players. Actually we need SMARTER and more MOTIVATED players. Yes, they play like a bunch of dummies. Faith is gone...evidence is damning

We need a better coach first and foremost.

I fear we lose this game because, as hard as it is to say, Narduzzi is a better coach than Dino.
Pitt is complete trash this season, and they are better than us.

False starts, defensive offsides. These are hustle plays where stuff happens during the game. These are mental, undisciplined mistakes. What an absolute joke we have become.
Are you questioning a Dino babers teams discipline?

these halftime reporters must be joking before they went on like what on earth are we gonna say

Again, Dino with his questionable game management skills prior to the half. Why run Schrader wide when Pitt had no time outs left. Dino just cost his team three points. Would have been better off taking a knee.
Absolutely not, -an 18th year qb should know to slide inbounds. He isn’t 5 years old. You can fire Dino at halftime for all I care but that’s not his fault

Poor Ball security, sh key special teams, ridiculous clock management = Dino Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom