Poll: Do We Even Want To Be In The NIT? | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Do We Even Want To Be In The NIT?

Poll: Do We Even Want To Be In The NIT?

• Total voters
Please no. Hopefully BC and NC State get it over us. I'll take the head start on the portal and offseason. I don't want to have to publicly decline and invite. Isn't the Dome out of commission at the moment so it would be road games? Let the kids go to class.

Respectable season and the teams we were good against were the NIT level 50-100 schools like this Pitt, Miami, Oregon etc so I think there is hope for next year with the right moves.

20-12 and 7th in the ACC is acceptable.

Fuxxxxxx No. The coaches better hit the road starting tomorrow am and not come back to cuse until fall practice... :)

I like Red and we have to give him a couple more years but is there any reason to think he can win with the current staff? I mean how?

He needs one of Weaver or Hopkins. One is unemployed as of today the other within the next couple of weeks. Could be the one 'fix' that actually works and provides immediate returns.

I don’t care what the team does. If they want to play some more games, more power to them. I’m done watching this season.

Gonna go cheer for UConn to lose in the NCAAT… and probably be disappointed with how that ends up, too.

I like Red and we have to give him a couple more years but is there any reason to think he can win with the current staff? I mean how?

He needs one of Weaver or Hopkins. One is unemployed as of today the other within the next couple of weeks. Could be the one 'fix' that actually works and provides immediate returns.
That isn't happening. And yes, we can win with this staff. We have a Head Coach now that will hit the road and recruit. The ass'ts won't be on an island.

SU won't turn it down because the University won't let them do it but playing in the NIT is aboslutely pointless. Outside of 3 dozen people 90% of which are on this board absolutely no one cares and the team will care less. I doubt Mintz even plays in it, he's gonna hit the portal Monday probably by Friday morning. Sorry but I'll take a hard pass on watching Taylor Carey and Copeland battle Drake or whoever in an empty carrier dome.

Other games have left me feeling more frustrated and disappointed by far.
But I can't recall another game where the feeling was just such embarrassment and disgust.
To lose that badly...even with the fact that the Orange have no real front court besides an out of position Maliq.
And, by the way, I think NC State has much better talent than their record indicates.

YES! Winning in a tournament is a learned skill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom