Orangeyes Daily Articles for Sunday - Postgame and Sunday Articles | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Sunday Postgame and Sunday Articles

This guy made an impact on kids. There's no doubt about it. Although he may not be a top head coach, the guy us obviously a great leader, role model, and mentor. I'd send my son to play for him in a heartbeat.

jekelish said:
670778306397118464[/QUOTpE]

Yea, publishing a private comment is a low blow.

I was wondering if I was the only one who was rubbed wrong by that. Missy has just been a phenomenal coach's wife and I hate to give that impression of her. Typical Bud

rrlbees said:
Yea, publishing a private comment is a low blow.

I think he got that from a tweet from a DO reporter... But either way, low.

Well, that's even douchier... He calls the DO reporter a "dweeb"? I though that was self-deprecating.

TheCusian said:
I think he got that from a tweet from a DO reporter... But either way, low.

OrangeXtreme said:
Bud faces many issues in his attempts to be a writer, but at least sometimes he can be consistent. Ushered Coach Shafer out with the same lack of class he treated him with from day one.

Nice.

OrangeXtreme said:

Earlier this season, Luke got 2 years eligibility from the NCAA back. It appears his third concussion just took them away. What a shame.

Has any program lost more games/seasons:careers because of concussions than Syracuse?

The NCAA should be doing something to stop this from happening. The future of the sport is at risk and they continue to ignore the problem. What a bunch of useless, irresponsible, corrupt and incompetent jerks. Require Gazoo helmets, helmets with airbags in them, softer helmets, whatever it takes, do it!

Condolences to Luke. He was going to be a really good DE for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom