Postgame Thoughts… Indiana | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Indiana

it's also 11/30 Never been real smart to bet against JB getting his team better.
I want to make the tournament so I hope you are right but I am not seeing an NCAAT team.

can flame me if you want but IMO Jimmy showed the most grit on the whole team tonight. Without his play and tenacity when we first got down in the 2nd half seemed to rally the team out of a temporary slumber.

We are an old Iowa Fran McCaffrey team.

Can’t play defense at all.
Can shoot and make shots.

It’s fun to watch but it’s not a good team.

This team is not a NCAAT team.

How I imagine you look while posting this..

2DC6B13F-9B34-44F7-9E24-3A8257AB20D5.jpeg

Benny is absolutely lost in the zone. No clue. He’s not going to play much moving forward unless he starts to get it.
He’s lost everywhere. can’t rebound, can’t score, out of position.

you don’t want to be harsh toward him...still a fresh. He hopefully will improve. But I think the main point is when someone (and I’m including myself) says to sit Jimmy or Cole, we literally can’t right now.

unless you want to start teaching Frankie the wing.

oh at lmao at the early season posts comparing him to DC and Melo

Why didn’t Girard miss the last FT?
Why didn’t the Hall of Fame coach tell him that before he shot free throws. If you make the first missed the second instead he yelled it after we made the first from the sidelines apparently Joe did not hear

I was entertained that’s for sure. Lots of emotional swings for me tonight. That Davis kid can play….love the hammer dunks. When the took their first lead I thought we were toast….was very happy with the fight we displayed.

Not right now. I agree. But they did look better tonight than they did in any games in Atlantis or God forgive me, Colgate.
Assume we will get better. Better to get to NCAAS… who knows

This team will shoot top 20 teams out of a gym this year. And will shoot themselves in the foot against a BC team

I do like the grit of them. They are a likeable flawed team that I can root for

The foul they called on Buddy on the corner three was as bad of a call I’ve seen all year and let them have any chance at coming back. Absolute garbage.

Frank saved the gd day once Jesse was gone. This team has some stonezzz and we have two guys in Jackson and Joe who will never be scared of the moment.

I love it. Let’s get FSU on the road while they’re vulnerable.
I watched FSU struggle to beat Patriot League Boston University by 1 point in OT last week. The Noles should have lost, scored on a last second put back on a missed shot or BU wins. BU came back from 8 down with 2 1/2 minutes to send game to OT.

Really cool to have a backup center who can shoot FTs. Imagine having more confidence with Frank at the line than Jimmy?

Why didn’t the Hall of Fame coach tell him that before he shot free throws. If you make the first missed the second instead he yelled it after we made the first from the sidelines apparently Joe did not hear
Joe heard and said "I'm going to make it."

I watched FSU struggle to beat Patriot League Boston University by 1 point in OT last week. The Noles should have lost, scored on a last second put back on a missed shot or BU wins. BU came back from 8 down with 2 1/2 minutes to send game to OT.
How bad must a team be to let a team back in when they are up 6 or 8 late. Oh wait..

We also blew a massive lead early second half, and another 2 possession lead late. This could have been an all time blown game, honestly.

Thankfully we can shove that under the rug… out of sight out of mind. Right?

Yuuuuup beautiful chance to grab a Q1 win and start ACC play with a road win against a top 5 team in the league. And have the boys go into Nova with some confidence.

Chance to get the season turned around is right there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom