Postgame Thoughts... Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Clemson

Damn, definitely looking this up & purchasing immediately. It’s such a great show. Uncle Jerome’s one-liners are incredible.

I obviously have no inside info but I’m just going to say that I legitimately don’t think Franklin’s father is dead.
Ha! It’s called “The Mind of a Saint”

Problem with Cuse is we have hoopers but no ballers (except Judah). Where’s the fire and tenacity?
Boeheim at 78 has more fire than almost all our players

What makes me so angry is that this team is better than we have shown. Playing the zone in 2023 puts us at a competitive disadvantage that we cannot overcome.
-Benny is leaving. He is not particularly good. So why are we burning minutes on him?
-meanwhile for some reason since the Boston College game which we would not have won without him, Taylor has been exiled to the bench.
-Jesse looks terrible. I guess being 7 foot four and being asked to play 40 minutes and chase down guards on the wings take something out of a player.
-If JB returns if I were one of the assistant coaches I would jump ship next season so I wouldn’t be tainted. Because I can only assume after watching the last two games that none of these coaches have any idea what they are doing.
-there was no coaching in this game for Syracuse. There was no rhyme or reason to substitution patterns. They were absolutely no adjustments. There were no offensive plays. This to me was worse than anything we saw last year because this team at least has better players than last season.
-every game the other team shoots above its usual percentage from three. That is because they are playing against the defense that allows them to take wide open shots which are easier to make then contested shots. I am so sick of watching us play our pathetic outdated defense.
-guys have always gotten better at Syracuse as the season has progressed. Who can you say about that right now other than Judah?
-I honestly don’t think I have ever been this disgusted as a Syracuse fan.

Question is will Axe and Donna actually do their jobs tonight
I think you know the answer to that question. The Syracuse media is gutless, the only ones that have any stones are the student journalists.

This team looks like it’s done. I can see Jesse going to BC to play with Pope. BC is at least moving in the right direction. They have beat Clemson and Virginia.

our offense early in the game was dependant on Jesse on the block or Joe getting open looks.

Jesse repeatedly got pushed out to near the 3 pt line.
Joe couldn’t get open...at all...

add that with the zone and complete lack of rebounding.

the rest of the game basically didn’t matter

This team looks like it’s done. I can see Jesse going to BC to play with Pope. BC is at least moving in the right direction. They have beat Clemson and Virginia.
Lol what? You think he’s going to go BC (a worse program) to split time with some one else?

3CB6951A-346F-411F-A4D7-4883416784EE.jpeg

our offense early in the game was dependant on Jesse on the block or Joe getting open looks.

Jesse repeatedly got pushed out to near the 3 pt line.
Joe couldn’t get open...at all...

add that with the zone and complete lack of rebounding.

the rest of the game basically didn’t matter
we were down 10 almost immediately and that was Clemson's safety cushion the rest of the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom