Pratt & Whitney, CT | Syracusefan.com

Pratt & Whitney, CT

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Headed up to a soccer game there this year. Any suggestions for a good place to stay where we can get out, walk to a restaurant or pub and not have to drive anywhere?

Headed up to a soccer game there this year. Any suggestions for a good place to stay where we can get out, walk to a restaurant or pub and not have to drive anywhere?
When is the game?

Do not stay in East Hartford, it is a pit. In Hartford there is a great boutiques hotel,
The Goodwin in Hartford is wonderful, stay away from E. Hartford or Manchester unless you want to live dangerously.

Do not stay in East Hartford, it is a pit. In Hartford there is a great boutiques hotel,

The Goodwin in Hartford is wonderful, stay away from E. Hartford or Manchester unless you want to live dangerously.
Great. Well I suppose I can always cancel my reservations.

Well stated.

I would honestly opt for the Hilton Downtown or something.

Great. Well I suppose I can always
Black Eyed Sally's is a nice place for a good meal and a cocktail. City Steam for good pub food and beer. Bears is a well known barbecue place in Hartford. Angie and Ray's is an E.Hartford joint, great fir a hotdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom