Preseason Camp Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

I can't remember how Dino was posturing last summer camp. 2020 from the jump it was never positive or exciting. From that 2 minute clip he is handing out a lot of praise.

Tough to parse things so early but Dino seems to like this roster.

I could be mistaken but the center under Wilson looks like Bleich #63 wearing 2 knee braces.

"Those six inches matter in football. His length is what excites us." Oy vey!
Well, the great football coach Tony D'Amato did say that football is a game of inches, and those inches are all around us.

Yeah, first string OL looks like (from left to right) Berg Ellis Bleich Davis Vet.
I was wondering if center might put less wear and tear on the hips than guard. Probably less running around.

One thing for sure if this lineup is retained: no one is going to push us around inside. That middle three would be massive.

Vet was our best RT last year and it wasn't close.

This lineup could be very interesting. Fans of smash mouth football are going to be stoked!

I was wondering if center might put less wear and tear on the hips than guard. Probably less running around.

One thing for sure if this lineup is retained: no one is going to push us around inside. That middle three would be massive.

Vet was our best RT last year and it wasn't close.

This lineup could be very interesting. Fans of smash mouth football are going to be stoked!

Agreed 144%!!!!

Bleich at C is verrrrrry interesting.

Assuming he can actually snap the ball semi-consistently, he’d give us the biggest dude we’ve had there in recent memory.

Which along with the other 4 large humans - plus Rhino! - is gonna give Bad Mutha Tucker (and Shrader) some serious beef to pave the way for the run game.

They just need to be at least average in pass pro - which I guess we’ll hafta wait and see how that goes.

Here's hoping it's minor.
My gut tells me dino doesn’t say anything if he was super worried. Not until he knew what was going on. Probably the classic turned ankle, right??? Lol I hope

I feel so much more confident in our WR play, might be the most important position upgrade from last year to this year. I have a feeling Queely gets passed over on the depth chart

I feel so much more confident in our WR play, might be the most important position upgrade from last year to this year. I have a feeling Queely gets passed over on the depth chart

I feel much more confident in our offensive coaching staff to coach up, and scheme the players abilities that we have.

RBs out of the backfield may be our leading receivers this year though. Those plays REALLY excite me, get Tuck the rock 25+ a game by any means and split the rest between the other studs in that room. Hopefully we can end the year with our QB in one piece if we do.

I feel much more confident in our offensive coaching staff to coach up, and scheme the players abilities that we have.

RBs out of the backfield may be our leading receivers this year though. Those plays REALLY excite me, get Tuck the rock 25+ a game by any means and split the rest between the other studs in that room. Hopefully we can end the year with our QB in one piece if we do.

If you watch the videos posted, Tucker absolutely fooled Mikel Jones on a nice angle route. I think Anae will have a simple but effective route tree for the RB's.

Really hope D'Marcus Adams can be an impact transfer. Think he has something most of the wideouts on the roster don't have; which is speed. Not, enthusiastic about the pick he gave up on the 1st Day thought. Got to try harder to deny the INT. Especially when you're a mature college player, and the kid defending you, is a true frosh.
Hoping for AET; but, will settle for a healthy Nykeim Johnson.

Even bigger if I. Jones is gone for the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom