Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn State has 15 ships per year - period. It doesn't matter how many guys leave.

And that's where PSU will feel the pain. The 10 that they would land otherwise that will be going ot the Pitt's and SU's of the world is where it hurts the most. It hurts them and helps their local competitors at the same time.

And that's where PSU will feel the pain. The 10 that they would land otherwise that will be going ot the Pitt's and SU's of the world is where it hurts the most. It hurts them and helps their local competitors at the same time.
That and the injury bug. If they should get hit hard there, they will be in a world of hurt. You know how summer practice goes, all teams get hit some with this, PSU will feel it the worst. And this is just the start, in the next 3 years it gets worse.

oh ok. I wasnt aware of those rules. I read somewhere that RB Bill Belton was considering a transfer. Thats what made me think of this

#1 We lost our head coach and OC - If he wanted to play D then he would have stayed likely with our DC who infact is HNHCSS
#2 We recruited him, as you said, as a linebacker - Rutgers promised him the feature back position (sound familiar)
#3 We concurrently were recruiting a much better back at the same time in Augustus - Also see #1
I have only one question reOllison, Canwe get him here in this recruiting class? If not why not?:noidea::crazy:

1. Qadree Ollison #⃣7⃣ @QOllison 4h
  2. This #CuseTwitterArmy is raging right now

1. Qadree Ollison #⃣7⃣ @QOllison 4h
    @NaesHoward5 it is man

Is it possible that the twitter army could be pushing a little to much? As a player does it start to get annoying when the same guys tweet at you with the same stuff over and over? I don't mean to criticize the effort from these fans (plus it seems to be sparking the fan base as a whole as more fans are jumping on board) but I do think a little more thought would be good behind some of this.

Is it possible that the twitter army could be pushing a little to much? As a player does it start to get annoying when the same guys tweet at you with the same stuff over and over? I don't mean to criticize the effort from these fans (plus it seems to be sparking the fan base as a whole as more fans are jumping on board) but I do think a little more thought would be good behind some of this.

No. This is just the start.

I would like for you to check the Twitter feeds of Georgia and SEC recruits. It's at LEAST 10x worse.

Like it or not, it's the way of the world these days.

I would like for you to check the Twitter feeds of Georgia and SEC recruits. It's at LEAST 10x worse.

Our twitter army is like 7 people. SEC schools is probably hundreds or thousands considering they've got about 10 times the fan support

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 2h
#CuseTwitterArmy Go get @QOllison its us Penn State and Wisconsin Rutgers. How yall feel about that???
I think that Rutgers is involved is an insult to us and even Penn State.
We gotta do everything to get this kid inside regulatory statutes.AJ would or might be instrumental here.

for example KJ Williams commit was huge for us. He got maybe a combined 500 retweets/favorites/comments. Dillon Bates committed to Tennessee, and he got almost 7,000 retweets/favorites/comments. Like I said before the SEC invented twitter solely for this purpose.

for example KJ Williams commit was huge for us. He got maybe a combined 500 retweets/favorites/comments. Dillon Bates committed to Tennessee, and he got almost 7,000 retweets/favorites/comments. Like I said before the SEC invented twitter solely for this purpose.

I don't mean to compare our twitter army to others I guess if I was one of these kids I would start to get annoyed by the same fans reiterating the same stuff over and over. Obviously some of the kids love it but others might really dislike it. That's what I mean by more thought needs to be behind this process. I guarantee you those fans in the SEC are more knowledgeable in general than our fans who more than likely couldn't tell you what position Jay Bromley plays. Again I don't mean to criticize what the twitter army is doing I think it is great and it is energizing our fan base but I can also easily see this going to far especially as the army grows.

I don't mean to compare our twitter army to others I guess if I was one of these kids I would start to get annoyed by the same fans reiterating the same stuff over and over. Obviously some of the kids love it but others might really dislike it. That's what I mean by more thought needs to be behind this process. I guarantee you those fans in the SEC are more knowledgeable in general than our fans who more than likely couldn't tell you what position Jay Bromley plays. Again I don't mean to criticize what the twitter army is doing I think it is great and it is energizing our fan base but I can also easily see this going to far especially as the army grows.

Whoa! No way. I get the impression that the Twitter army is very knowledgable about Cuse and its history.

If a kid thinks people are blowing up his timeline and they don't like it - they would just say it.

The people who care enough to tweet at these prospects clearly care about the team and therefore know more about it than the random people living in CNY who don't show up to any games. Also, if a prospect gets annoyed at everyone tweeting at him, he can simply block those people or just not read what they write to him

Whoa! No way. I get the impression that the Twitter army is very knowledgable about Cuse and its history.

If a kid thinks people are blowing up his timeline and they don't like it - they would just say it.

there are a couple really bad ones, but most of them are pretty good. some just don't know how twitter works though so then it gets kinda weird.

Have you met a very good high school football player? Did you to go high school? These guys are Big Men On Campus, and have egos. Those that don't are very rare. VERY rare. And I will add that the better the kid is (in reality), the more hype he gets and the more inflated his ego.

I do not do any of this. I think it's a little weird to be honest. But I think it absolutely helps our school and recruiting efforts.

To put a spin on that. Penn st. are in a situation where any player can transfer without penalty. So if a current RB or players that leaves may open up another spot.
Still can only take 15 in a year.

Penn State - 2 RBs (Nick Scott, Mark Allen) Only 2 spots left in class.
Pitt - 1 RB (Dennis Briggs)
Rutgers - 2 RBs (Robert Martin, Josh Hicks)
Syracuse - 0 RBs
Wisconsin - 2 RBs (Ula Tolutau, Taiwan Deal)

Those are the guys TOS lists as RB commits. I didn't include Naesean Howard because we know he is playing D (right?). So there's always a chance those other RBs will play somewhere else. I've never heard of any of them.

Considering his choices conference affiliation will play some sort of role. ACC or Big Ten.

he's taking two officials. one to Pitt and one to Wisconsin. He's already visited Pitt once before to. Not sure what to read into that. nj.com says he's been to Rutgers twice before.

Wonder how many times he's been to Syracuse?

Can't say I'm feeling good about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors