Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

Just to note: McDonald responded to my tweet. Didn't seem happy about Cohen. GM Tweeted out "no information is better than wrong information" and then tweeted "some sources are not worth listening to #noclue". Hope that toolbag Cohen gets blacklisted from practice.

Good for McDonald.

Maybe there is a reason why a few kids have backed out of visits? I think it's kind of funny to have a 3/4 star type qb give a verbal and SU wants to make him an athlete...like they're so loaded with 5 star type talent they have this luxury.

Cohen's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust.

Just to note: McDonald responded to my tweet. Didn't seem happy about Cohen. GM Tweeted out "no information is better than wrong information" and then tweeted "some sources are not worth listening to #noclue". Hope that toolbag Cohen gets blacklisted from practice.

Eric White has now joined in. I think tweeting someone to GM was smart. White hash-tagged the end if his tweet as #badjournalism. Jake was right, this is the beginning of the end for Cohen.

@EricWhiteCuse: #OrangeNation don't believe everything you hear...my man was told QB, he IS A QUARTERBACK #cuse14 #badjournalism

What's really bothering me, is that Cohen's irresponsible "personal tweeting" is leading to more than one member of our staff talking about this on twitter. I fear that eventually it leads to someone on our staff unintentionally mentioning a recruit's name.

PS should call this kid into the office, and ask him for his source. If he doesn't have one, or it's a really bad one, they should let him go. Just say sorry kid, but we don't think proper journalism is dead, and this is your first lesson. If the source is a good one, then keep him on, but let him know that if he does this again, he's gone. PS losing access to the SU football team is not good for the PS.

This isn't one of those situations where a person says something controversial and it leads to self promotion that draws more people to read your stuff. He's in the wrong job for that.

What's really bothering me, is that Cohen's irresponsible "personal tweeting" is leading to more than one member of our staff talking about this on twitter. I fear that eventually it leads to someone on our staff unintentionally mentioning a recruit's name.

PS should call this kid into the office, and ask him for his source. If he doesn't have one, or it's a really bad one, they should let him go. Just say sorry kid, but we don't think proper journalism is dead, and this is your first lesson. If the source is a good one, then keep him on, but let him know that if he does this again, he's gone. PS losing access to the SU football team is not good for the PS.

This isn't one of those situations where a person says something controversial and it leads to self promotion that draws more people to read your stuff. He's in the wrong job for that.

Yeah, AJ is a really bright kid who absolutely loves SU already. We are fortunate that he will believe what GM and EW are telling him, mainly that he is a QB without question and that Cohen is a dou***bag without question. If it were some other kid who may not be as emotionally invested in the program as AJ is, we could lose him over something like this. Cohen better watch his a**. Ditto to the PS

Sometimes y'all really scare me.. I barely get something posted and you are already responding. Do I need to tape over the eye on my screen? LOL

Sometimes y'all really scare me.. I barely get something posted and you are already responding. Do I need to tape over the eye on my screen? LOL
Wouldn't do any good...I work for the NSA. ;-)

I think Cohen's twitter photo is from an SU frat party, with some random dude and two beer bottles in the background.
Very professional, veeeerrrry.

Well looks like he read you..LOL.
Oh and he's still trying to Kiss up to McDonald..

1. Kevin Belbey@KevinBelbey 2h
  2. @Michael_Cohen13 Gotcha. Here's hoping he can bring some big fish to the Cuse
  1. Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13 2h
    @KevinBelbey I think he will. He has all the right skills. Just a matter of getting the first big one. Then others follow.

Well looks like he read you..LOL.
Oh and he's still trying to Kiss up to McDonald..

1. Kevin Belbey@KevinBelbey 2h
  2. @Michael_Cohen13 Gotcha. Here's hoping he can bring some big fish to the Cuse
  1. Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13 2h
    @KevinBelbey I think he will. He has all the right skills. Just a matter of getting the first big one. Then others follow.

He definitely reads this forum. His twitter pic seems to have changed from the frat party pic with beers in the background.

He definitely reads this forum. His twitter pic seems to have changed from the frat party pic with beers in the background.
Someone asked him on twitter about it because there was a kid rubbing his head in the background. He said the pic was from high school

I thought we already cleared this up - it was simply a convo between journos - sheesh ;)

Thats awesome! Did Ace or anyone else post his QB stats for the game?