Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

This is what happens when I get all yipped up on coffee too early, I get overly excited and send angry tweets to sports writers and then feel bad about it a hour later haha :| oh well...

-Ari Gold
Still, I like to open this thread and hear talk of all the work AJ is doing for us. Can't wait for football season to start, thats for sure.

Ohhhhhhh . . . . that explains it. It's just a convo between 2 journos!

Yeah that's a bute.

It's an irresponsible convo btw journos is what it is. I really hope cohens football press access is all but revoked.

Cohen says a lot of dickish things. Just sayin.

I wish he would stick to real information and not speculation or his many opinions.

If it was just between them, why didn't they just text? Text is mostly private but twitter is for the world. His explanation is such transparent BS.

30 year old Cohen will probably look back at his behavior as a new journo and regret some things, with this being one of them. Unfortunately trying to reason with a 22 year old new to the business is probably not going to get anywhere.

30 year old Cohen will probably look back at his behavior as a new journo and regret some things, with this being one of them. Unfortunately trying to reason with a 22 year old new to the business is probably not going to get anywhere.

or he could grow up and be ron borges or dan shaughnessy and be a miserable dick his whole life.

I think Cohen's twitter photo is from an SU frat party, with some random dude and two beer bottles in the background.
Very professional, veeeerrrry.

I think Cohen's twitter photo is from an SU frat party, with some random dude and two beer bottles in the background.
Very professional, veeeerrrry.

And what's with the DO alum. Not that there is anything wrong with that but why not Newhouse or Syracuse Alum...did he not graduate? No pride in his university?

And what's with the DO alum. Not that there is anything wrong with that but why not Newhouse or Syracuse Alum...did he not graduate? No pride in his university?
JB probably yelled at him. Good.

He'll have plenty of time to look back with regret... when he's living in a van down by the river!

Oh - we're supposed to distinguish between the drivel he posts on twitter and the drivel he posts on Syracuse.com. It's so hard to tell - he's an a$$ on both.

Thread back to AJ, who will be going for 50 TD passses with 0 (zero) picks this year!;)

Came damn close to that last year.

Just to note: McDonald responded to my tweet. Didn't seem happy about Cohen. GM Tweeted out "no information is better than wrong information" and then tweeted "some sources are not worth listening to #noclue". Hope that toolbag Cohen gets blacklisted from practice.

Just to note: McDonald responded to my tweet. Didn't seem happy about Cohen. GM Tweeted out "no information is better than wrong information" and then tweeted "some sources are not worth listening to #noclue". Hope that toolbag Cohen gets blacklisted from practice.

Cohen sent a tweet to GM saying "that guy didn't even quote my tweet correctly". WEAK

Cohen sent a tweet to GM saying "that guy didn't even quote my tweet correctly". WEAK

I bet he is freaking out a bit right now. He should be.

...and thus marks the beginning of the end of Michael Cohen's access to Syracuse football sources..

His response is to fight the accusation and try to discredit. Idiot. All he needs to do is say,"my bad, that should have been a private conversation."

But since he took a hard line stance with the fan base, he couldn't back down once the staff was alerted.

Gonna be a painful lesson for this guy. No doubt someone has pointed out McDonald's tweet to cohens bosses.

Hard for a beat reporter to cover a beat once he's denied access.

Wanna bet he's begun a private conversation with McDonald??!

Maybe there is a reason why a few kids have backed out of visits? I think it's kind of funny to have a 3/4 star type qb give a verbal and SU wants to make him an athlete...like they're so loaded with 5 star type talent they have this luxury.