Class of 2022 - QB Braden Davis (DE) Transferring From South Carolina to Syracuse (5/11/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Braden Davis (DE) Transferring From South Carolina to Syracuse (5/11/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's spring game. He was an early enrollee. He gets in at the 1 hour mark. At the 1:03 mark Beamer talks about him.

It's evident from his film that he's accustomed to being pressured. Not the best pass-blocking offensive line ever seen. That's a good thing that he has the ability to keep passing plays alive. Something Lamson with his recent injury probably couldn't do as well.
As we know our O line has a history of not pass blocking well.

In today's game mobility can be a plus. I know it's a highlight film, but he seemed to take some chances passing into double coverage. Didn't look like he had a cannon, but he showed a decent touch. The receivers were pretty impressive.

It’s good to have another QB on the roster. Still wouldn’t mind one more but this is a nice pickup. Lot of eligibility left and clearly has some tools.

Kudos to the staff for filling the hole promptly and with some potential.

It's evident from his film that he's accustomed to being pressured. Not the best pass-blocking offensive line ever seen. That's a good thing that he has the ability to keep passing plays alive. Something Lamson with his recent injury probably couldn't do as well.
As we know our O line has a history of not pass blocking well.

In today's game mobility can be a plus. I know it's a highlight film, but he seemed to take some chances passing into double coverage. Didn't look like he had a cannon, but he showed a decent touch. The receivers were pretty impressive.
I would expect Lamson to make a full recovery, just like Garrett W and Trill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom