Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Y'all ever think he is just saying that he is destined to win the Heisman like Mayfield. ;)

Didn’t Dino make a comment at the signing day press conference that TD and Chance would take most of the spring reps because of ED’s injury recovery?

He posted it on Snap Chat... could be he’s just rooting for OU but who knows? Seemed strange... Meanwhile, Mo Neal was at WF/A&M this week, dressed in full Cuse gear reppin hard.
I'm not going to worry about it. I don't think he is the type that is going to shy away from competition. And if he was going to transfer out I am pretty sure his Dad would have posted on here already.

I'm not going to worry about it. I don't think he is the type that is going to shy away from competition. And if he was going to transfer out I am pretty sure his Dad would have posted on here already.

Yeah, this is what happens when you try and decphire a 19 year old’s social media. Reallllll stupid rabbit hole to go down. Shoulda known better, gonna try and not worry about it. Too long of a wait until next season to be stressing this early.

Yeah, this is what happens when you try and decphire a 19 year old’s social media. Reallllll stupid rabbit hole to go down. Shoulda known better, gonna try and not worry about it. Too long of a wait until next season to be stressing this early.
Tell me about it..that is why I limit myself to Twitter and Instagram.

He posted it on Snap Chat... could be he’s just rooting for OU but who knows? Seemed strange... Meanwhile, Mo Neal was at WF/A&M this week, dressed in full Cuse gear reppin hard.
Even if he decided he is going to transfer he would need to get permission from su to talk to schools first. So how would he know he's going to ou already? He's probably just a mayfield fan

Didn’t Dino make a comment at the signing day press conference that TD and Chance would take most of the spring reps because of ED’s injury recovery?
TD and Rex?

TD and Rex?
Chance is enrolling early so I thought the comment was regarding his opportunity to get a lot of reps along with TD as a result of EDs injury. Don’t recall hearing about Rex but perhaps he was.

OK I have it from a very good source that Tommy is just a Mayfield fan. Happy New Year y'all.
Thank you. I think the Devito’s are smart enough to understand that quarterback competition is at any worthwhile school. You don’t groom a kid like Tommy for this long without understanding that, and that winning that competition only makes him better. As a Syracuse fan, one that has had a couple of beers, I am thrilled to see the fruits of Dino Baber and Company’s labor with added depth at all positions. And this is only the beginning. Ok, drunken rant out.

OK, folks. We allow a little more leeway when a recruit signs, but it's time to talk football.

Honey I'm still free, take a Chance Amie.
(h/t ABBA)

Hopefully he went to the outlets in N TX and bought a nice jacket for our coolish winters.
1515694106052782001573.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom