Class of 2019 - QB Garrett Shrader (NC) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/20) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Garrett Shrader (NC) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/20)

I can’t tell if that is who he is or if he’s essentially playing a wrestling character. Either way, all good. Anyone who chooses Bobby Boucher as their favorite athlete is good in my book.

And anyone who chooses Pearl Harbor as their favorite movie is just someone who I won't take movie recommendations from. But they can still be my QB and I will appreciate their love of history, which I can only assume led to such a choice.

And Pearl Harbor was a good flick.

Unfriend

Ok, I could never do that.

Attack scene was pretty amazing. Kate Beckinsale was pretty amazing to look at. The love triangle made my eyes and ears bleed. And that was no Jerry Maguire performance from Cuba Gooding, Jr. He was better in Coming to America.

Unfriend

Attack scene was pretty amazing. Kate Beckinsale was pretty amazing to look at. The love triangle made my eyes and ears bleed. And that was no Jerry Maguire performance from Cuba Gooding, Jr. He was better in Coming to America.
I see Pearl Harbor as two different films. One that my wife enjoys and one that I enjoy. The issue is, she turns it off when it gets good. Whereas, I endure the crap to get to the good stuff.

Unfriend

You do realize Cuba Gooding only recieved a hair cut in that film right?

Yes. That's why I thought his acting job was much better in that movie.
Haha. I had a feeling you were going there but I wasnt totally sure. Cuba Gooding was always a overrated actor to me. His brother Omar is not good at all.

This does not address WHY at all, not one sentence of this article addresses why he was moved.
Does that surprise you? If any explanation is ever given it's something generic like he was moved to a position where he can help the team the most.

The new one or the clunky one from 1976 with Fonda, Heston, Mitchum, and briefly Tom Selleck? Love that movie.

The new one with Woody Harrelson and Dennis Quaid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom