Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I just read a rumor at Michigan that they will be interested in Beamer from South Carolina to replace Jim Harbaugh. I wonder what Sellers would think about that?
It shouldn't matter as he is staying home and wanted to go to his hometown school with friends he made on the All star team. He barely knew the new OC before signing. He wouldn't burn his free transfer so early as well.

Would it even matter that much? Not trying to be facetious, but he seemed to make his last decision based on proximity and conference vs relationships with coaches. Heck, given how horrible a fit that offense was for him, this may be a good thing for him.

Would it even matter that much? Not trying to be facetious, but he seemed to make his last decision based on proximity and conference vs relationships with coaches. Heck, given how horrible a fit that offense was for him, this may be a good thing for him.

Correct, but a lot of it was due to Beamer negatively recruiting us.

Stating how you don’t know how long Beck would be there and citing Anae and Tony White leaving Syracuse.

So for him to bolt, would be comical really

200.gif

It’s okay, Sellers can learn under Rattler. Spencer is super warm and kind to his backups!

Ya. I joked about this in another post. Kid wants to stay near home, makes sense. All good. Good luck to him.

Being in a QB room with Rattler, that’s going to be… interesting.

man I was too late for the Rattler news, but this is interesting. Wonder how much Sellers will be worth...

Star football players make up the top-earning NIL athletes, according to On3, a platform that tracks NIL. Bennett, a fifth-year senior, is listed at No. 8 with a valuation of $1.3 million. Bennett reportedly has deals with onion producer Shuman Farms, retailer Fanatics, utility giant Georgia Power and more.

The top-valued NIL player is currently Bryce Young, Bennett’s counterpart at the University of Alabama, who is worth $3.5 million, according to On3.

He picked a school with the crappiest OC you could choose. Apparently coaching isn’t a big factor for him. So I doubt this matters much.
What are you talking about? He didn't choose Rutgers.

Sellers apparently looked pretty good in the spring game. Seems he was maybe the most talked about down in SC.

Wonder if there is any chance Rattler comes back in 2024 as he technically has two years of eligibility left with 2019 being a redshirt and 2020 not counting. Certainly isn't out of the question considering Rattler's numbers.

1682700507923.png

He is a fairly good QB but I don't think he's going to be highly coveted by the NFL. Who knows? Maybe there is a possibility Sellers gets impatient. Probably still not likely he ends up in Syracuse though. Too bad as I think Sellers could be really good in Orange. Very similar skillset to Shrader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom