Class of 2022 - QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke

You think this kid is going with the plan of being a backup? He was sold the idea of being the programs future … how solid is that looking now?
Rumor that South Carolina is also involved in pursuing him
Ah, hadn't seen SC was involved.

But I mean, programs are going to add QBs to their roster

I wonder what LaNorris must think of this.
I think it would be unrealistic for LaNorris to expect he can start as a true F at a P5 team.

If I was his father, I would tell him to hope that McCord goes to SU. This would allow LaNorris the luxury of a RS year to settle in, develop, learn the offensive system at SU, and concentrate on establishing his GPA in the classroom. By the end of his first year he (and the SU coaches) should have a pretty good idea whether he is the heir apparent at QB; if not, he can always portal to a more appropriate situation.

I think it would be unrealistic for LaNorris to expect he can start as a true F at a P5 team.

If I was his father, I would tell him to hope that McCord goes to SU. This would allow LaNorris the luxury of a RS year to settle in, develop, learn the offensive system at SU, and concentrate on establishing his GPA in the classroom. By the end of his first year he (and the SU coaches) should have a pretty good idea whether he is the heir apparent at QB; if not, he can always portal to a more appropriate situation.
Are you getting Lanorris Sellers and Jakhari Williams mixed up?

I don’t know why the Twitter isn’t showing up for me
Yeah, hasn't been showing up for me, either, and also isn't showing up when I embed tweets in articles on Loud House. Weird.

Ah, hadn't seen SC was involved.

But I mean, programs are going to add QBs to their roster
Yeah but Murphy will go where he can start … thats the difference and I’m sure Beamer the little snake oil salesman will find a way.

Going to Duke per Thamel.
Maybe that ends up convincing Henry Belin IV to portal? We might be a logical landing spot.

My guess is Coach Brown knows that family well.

Maybe that ends up convincing Henry Belin IV to portal? We might be a logical landing spot.

My guess is Coach Brown knows that family well.
We need to stop settling. We can do better.

We need to stop settling. We can do better.
We need to add a quarterback who has some experience at the college level. It is not realistic to expect us to recruit McCord and Williams in one off season and add another stud QB as well.

i am good with trying and with our staff, I guess this is a small chance something can be done. Belin would be a good realistic add in case we can’t find a 4 star QB out there willing to wait a year to have any chance to,start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom