Class of 2016 - QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

I make a lot of videos of my kid and his friends snowboarding and hitting the skate park. I use the music that fits the film - for these sports it's aggressive and catchy. Sometimes it's pearl jam, sometimes it's old sound garden like the beginning of habitual ritual. I always love using Godsmack. I don't mind rap, I just don't like it for videos and highlights

So much great music out there that's by far the hardest part of the video and edits

Last edited:
This could be worked with...
I REALLY applaud the effort. But if I had an icepick while I was listening to that, I am scared what I would do with it.

can you tell I don't have kids yet?

All I do is win, is a favorite of mine by DJ Khaled for this kind of stuff

youalso have to reliaze the problem of uploading to YouTube with copyrighted songs. The 2nd most aggravating part of making videos. I can't tell you how many times we will do a video and send it to the group to check out and have YouTube take it down. I seem to have beat the system by using pieces of songs but have still had then takEn Off

So am I to understand that nothing with a keytar?
image.jpg

I would be doing thunderstruck or click click boom or some older stuff again kids don't like it. Public enemy barely gets by and that's only cause they consider it classic rap lol. MAma said knock you out didn't even fly. On a side note I can't wait for the nwa reunion this month I hope dre shows up

Culpepper said his relationship with Lester and Shafer, as well as the strong support from the Syracuse fan base helped him settle on a decision.

"The Syracuse fans were overly supportive and extremely excited," Culpepper said. "They just made me feel like they really wanted me and it's hard to turn that down."

Cuse twitter army doing their job

Since this turned into a "songs to use on made at home videos" thread. Here are two good rap options

Roy Jones Jr. "Can't be touched"

Juelz Santana "The second coming"

I would be doing thunderstruck or click click boom or some older stuff again kids don't like it. Public enemy barely gets by and that's only cause they consider it classic rap lol. MAma said knock you out didn't even fly. On a side note I can't wait for the nwa reunion this month I hope dre shows up

I think I have a click click boom in a video or two :)

Since this turned into a "songs to use on made at home videos" thread. Here are two good rap options

Roy Jones Jr. "Can't be touched"

Juelz Santana "The second coming"

Swizz Beatz "Bigger Business" ft Ronald Isley among many others

So much for the sentiment that fans stop tweeting recruits.

Lol I was going to bring this up, I don't reply much on here but I was very vocal when this was a thing. Lol a NCAA violation? Biggest eye rolling issue ever. Now? We're making damn edits and videos for these kids. I love it. Why would a kid want to come to a place where he doesn't feel appreciated? Just wish we collectively jumped on the bandwagon sooner.

man this board really shows its age when it comes to music choices for these edits :p

Just grab some Migos or Meek Mill or Future from a free mixtape and it won't get taken down and the kids will relate to it more than Avenged Sevenfold and Saliva...

Good article

"Culpepper said the UM staff petitioned the NCAA for another evaluation day, but lost. They asked Culpepper to come up for an unofficial visit before they were comfortable offering."

Familiar with that. I mean, who wants to shell out over a grand for plane tickets to Minneapolis without that offer in hand?

man this board really shows its age when it comes to music choices for these edits :p

Just grab some Migos or Meek Mill or Future from a free mixtape and it won't get taken down and the kids will relate to it more than Avenged Sevenfold and Saliva...

Ya I haven't done a video with Tony Bennett yet - though I thought about Frank Sinatra (New York York). LOL