Quarterfinal discussion | Syracusefan.com

Quarterfinal discussion

raf4488

Starter
I thought we could use a discussion thread like last weekend, and I don't see that anyone has made one yet.

From Denver, CO

Albany vs. Notre Dame, 3 ET
Ohio State vs. Denver, 5:30 ET

I have Albany and Denver moving on to Philadelphia

If Albany can win, I'll root for OSU. If ND wins, got to root for Denver.

Game is on ESPNNews until the CBB game is over
So they move the game to ESPN News until the baseball game is over. Fios doesn't have ESPN News as part of its standard package. So I try it on Watch ESPN. Nope, since its been moved to ESPN News it says that I am not a subscriber to that channel. But the station it's suppose to be on is ESPN U. So when the baseball game is over and they move the game back to the U, then I can watch it on Watch ESPN? What kind of shiit is that?

So they move the game to ESPN News until the baseball game is over. Fios doesn't have ESPN News as part of its standard package. So I try it on Watch ESPN. Nope, since its been moved to ESPN News it says that I am not a subscriber to that channel. But the station it's suppose to be on is ESPN U. So when the baseball game is over and they move the game back to the U, then I can watch it on Watch ESPN? What kind of shiit is that?
When you're the WWL, you can do what you want. Oh Lord

I think that just about covers the "let's move more games to Denver" discussion. :p

Oh man I didn't realize that!
In the background is some of the snow they had to clear from the field before the Brown game last weekend.
11150769_1050040025010648_8768459882757791553_n.jpg

Albany can't clear it. There has to be a better play than run the ball over

Wow - 5 in a row for the Danes! Albany leads 9-8 with 1:30 left in the 3rd qtr.

And just like that, ND leads 10-9. 13 left in regulation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom