Quick divert eyes!! | Syracusefan.com

Quick divert eyes!!

jr4750

All American
Been a long time since I saw something like this...

image.png

patcuse said:
And the teams we played are 11-1

Shhhhh..

Is there a standings board for these aren't bad losses, a loss is a loss and hopefully we can steal one here or there but NIT is in the cards

Kowbelkat said:
Is there a standings board for these aren't bad losses, a loss is a loss and hopefully we can steal one here or there but NIT is in the cards

Yes there is.

It would be nice to surprise some teams as others have done but all of the teams that have pulled upsets go way deeper than we do. Or at least have a big step up as they seem to do against us or a pg that can control the game. If we can get more than 2 guys to have better than average games we can beat some of the middle of the road teams in the acc,if we play like we did yesterday against any other team we probably win but unc too many bigs and Brice can pass the ball too well

It would be nice to surprise some teams as others have done but all of the teams that have pulled upsets go way deeper than we do. Or at least have a big step up as they seem to do against us or a pg that can control the game. If we can get more than 2 guys to have better than average games we can beat some of the middle of the road teams in the acc,if we play like we did yesterday against any other team we probably win but unc too many bigs and Brice can pass the ball too well
So texas a&m and connecticut weren't upsets?? Please stop with deeper benches. It's 5 on the floor against 5 on the floor. Unfortunately with our talent we need everyone to be playing well to win like the start of the season.

Our guys are so gassed at the end of games. You can't run 10 miles like Cooney does and expect to perform at the end. It's Jimmys fault for the lack of a bench two horrendous classes recently. We played well for two games in a row before everyone figured out Tyler won't shootif he misses his first one and G can't handle man pressure

Our guys are so gassed at the end of games. You can't run 10 miles like Cooney does and expect to perform at the end. It's Jimmys fault for the lack of a bench two horrendous classes recently. We played well for two games in a row before everyone figured out Tyler won't shootif he misses his first one and G can't handle man pressure

The interior defense as well, something needs to happen. Don't ever remember so many power dunks left alone underneath since I started watching in the mid 80s.

We get out dunked by a factor of ten every game, those are easy buckets that we can't get that would take some pressure off our horrible half court offense

I have yet to see one player signal to the bench to take them out because they were gassed. I have yet to hear a player after the game say we lost because we were to tired. This is your and many others opinion. Ballers can ball for forty.

I have yet to see one player signal to the bench to take them out because they were gassed. I have yet to hear a player after the game say we lost because we were to tired. This is your and many others opinion. Ballers can ball for forty.

The ONLY time I've ever heard it was after the 6 ot game. I'll give Flynn a pass for that one.

So texas a&m and connecticut weren't upsets?? Please stop with deeper benches. It's 5 on the floor against 5 on the floor. Unfortunately with our talent we need everyone to be playing well to win like the start of the season.

A&M was, they might win the sec and be a possible final four team.

In our case, ballers can ball for 32... whatever the reason.

we're going to finish in the bottom 2 or 3 teams in the ACC. Objectively, can't see us anywhere near 500 in league. NCAA's: forget it. NIT: highly unlikely. Only objective at this point is to have a non-losing season and our odds at that are less than 50:50.

we're going to finish in the bottom 2 or 3 teams in the ACC. Objectively, can't see us anywhere near 500 in league. NCAA's: forget it. NIT: highly unlikely. Only objective at this point is to have a non-losing season and our odds at that are less than 50:50.

You seem like a pretty upbeat guy.

Only objective at this point is to have a non-losing season and our odds at that are less than 50:50.
Yep, I'm sure that is all JB and the players are aiming for at this point.
Just curious, how did you come up with those odds?

Yep, I'm sure that is all JB and the players are aiming for at this point.
Just curious, how did you come up with those odds?
image.jpg

See. It's 50-50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom