Quick divert eyes!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quick divert eyes!!

The interior defense as well, something needs to happen. Don't ever remember so many power dunks left alone underneath since I started watching in the mid 80s.

That's just not true. Some of the UConn teams were able to do the same thing pretty consistently against us even when we had better players. It's all about scheme. Calhoun seemed to be very good at tearing the zone up.

That's just not true. Some of the UConn teams were able to do the same thing pretty consistently against us even when we had better players. It's all about scheme. Calhoun seemed to be very good at tearing the zone up.

Calhoun was less than .500 in his career against Boeheim I think. I think personnel has more to do with it than scheme.

Calhoun was less than .500 in his career against Boeheim I think. I think personnel has more to do with it than scheme.

That's why I said some of his teams. I should have qualified my last statement to say tearing the zone up when he had the right bigs. Because you are correct. Bigs who pass well and move without the ball are very adept at destroying our zone. Which is what UNC has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom