Quotes from Michigan State's forum | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Quotes from Michigan State's forum

MSU fans are pretty rich after a bitter loss to SU. But the all-time sour grapes trophy still belongs to GT ... as represented by the fan who called Marek a "cracker":

This is one of my all time favorite fan meltdowns.
It gradually starts to build and next thing you know:" You summa biotche! You let these F%&kers come into your house...Protect your House"! LMAO

This is probably the best post I have ever read. The progression from arrogance over an assumed win to utter dejection after losing was a fascinating and enjoyable read

No doubt this is up there! But, for me, the best post ever by far was on the football side where a couple of SU fans the evening before the SU vs. UM game (McNabb vs. Brady) went into The Crisler Center in Ann Arbor and took UM's Big Blue banner that all the UM football players run under and jump up and hit as they run onto the field. Epic post of all time, as is the story itself. :)

It gradually starts to build and next thing you know:" You summa biotche! You let these %&kers come into your house...Protect your House"! LMAO

Why would you record and then upload such an embarrassing commentary? That's like an SU fan uploading his commentary for the Notre Dame game. so the world can hear what he thought of our performance and the final play.

Not a fan board thing but it was just a few years ago I read a piece about the awesome "Izzo Way" vs. the idiotic "Boeheim Way" having to do with OOC scheduling. The column was stupid for two reasons:

It ignored that our SOS was almost always better than MSU's, implying that tough games in November and December are far superior to tough games in January and February to get ready for the tournament.

SU has become a better tournament team than MSU.

It gradually starts to build and next thing you know:" You summa biotche! You let these %&kers come into your house...Protect your House"! LMAO

I love this one as well, so many good lines in there! I just re-watched it again for kicks, and around the 5:47 mark he appears to try a voodoo curse or something on Brissett, before he takes his FTs. Didn't work, but I'll give him points for creativity.

Yeah, he said "crack head, skinny motherf***er." And then complained how he was outrebounding the bigger body GT players. LOL.

He was pissed at the Georgetown players not SU’s. I thought it was pretty funny from that hood/gangsta cat.

He was pissed at the Georgetown players not SU’s. I thought it was pretty funny from that hood/gangsta cat.

I thought that was a former G'town player.

It just gets better... :)

I Resign and I Give up my Password

I don't deserve to follow MSU anymore. I have lost faith and my grieving about the loss is not enough. I'm too pathetic. No one should acknowledge my fandom any further. I hearby resign from RMCB account and I give up my password. Please give it to some one more deserving or use it to mock me.

Account: Hansjurgent
Password: Butthurt

Last edited:
It just gets better... :)

I Resign and I Give up my Password

I don't deserve to follow MSU anymore. I have lost faith and my grieving about the loss is not enough. I'm too pathetic. No one should acknowledge my fandom any further. I hearby resign from RMCB account and I give up my password. Please give it to some one more deserving or use it to mock me.

Account: Hansjurgent
Password: Butthurt

The RCMB is where logic, decorum, intelligence, and literacy go to die.

When he freaked out over the foul call when they were down 5 with 25 seconds left and needing to foul anyway, it let me know all I needed to know about his b-ball knowledge.

Not a fan board thing but it was just a few years ago I read a piece about the awesome "Izzo Way" vs. the idiotic "Boeheim Way" having to do with OOC scheduling. The column was stupid for two reasons:

It ignored that our SOS was almost always better than MSU's, implying that tough games in November and December are far superior to tough games in January and February to get ready for the tournament.

SU has become a better tournament team than MSU.

Funny thing is every single time Izzo played us non conference, we beat him.

The narrative that applauded them for losing a bunch of OOC games like it was some badge of honor was always weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom