Radio reporting rumors of Xmas leaving | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Radio reporting rumors of Xmas leaving

I tend to believe where there is smoke there is fire however no offense to any poster here but unless I read a rumor from "Jake" it isn't 100% accurate! True story!

Would be a disgrace if he were to leave because idiots think he isn't good enough and will be recruited over. Complete BS. Huge embarrassment to the program as well and would really be a knock against Boeheim if Christmas went to another program.

Some f ing idiots on here if they aren't "interested" in the very least to see what this kid will look like as a junior with 2 years of experience.

And I don't think our system right now is all that conducive to offensive big men. FURTHERMORE...while our most recent 5s Arinze and Rick had a little more offensive... IT CAME THEIR JUNIOR AND SENIOR YEARS YOU F-ERS NOT FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORE!

Christmas transferring would set an embarrassing precident and wherever he ends up with that redshirt transfer year I'd bet heavily on him figuring it out and becoming the player "fans" are insisting he be.

This guys sounds mean. Why are you calling people F-ERs?

If he leaves it's just another indication of how screwed up the system is. There is no reason for him to leave. He's the starting center on a perennial top 10 team. He will get more exposure here than he would any where else.

Would be a disgrace if he were to leave because idiots think he isn't good enough and will be recruited over. Complete BS. Huge embarrassment to the program as well and would really be a knock against Boeheim if Christmas went to another program.

Some f ing idiots on here if they aren't "interested" in the very least to see what this kid will look like as a junior with 2 years of experience.

And I don't think our system right now is all that conducive to offensive big men. FURTHERMORE...while our most recent 5s Arinze and Rick had a little more offensive... IT CAME THEIR JUNIOR AND SENIOR YEARS YOU F-ERS NOT FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORE!

Christmas transferring would set an embarrassing precident and wherever he ends up with that redshirt transfer year I'd bet heavily on him figuring it out and becoming the player "fans" are insisting he be.
how is it a disgrace and embarrassing if the kid wants to transfer. Doesn't SU currently have a player sitting out a year after TRANSFERRING from Duke? should Duke and Coach K be embarrassed? this is one of the dumber things I've read on here in a while. Oh Lord

This is semi-old news...I heard this on here and a couple other places a few weeks ago...

I heard something about Temple.
It's one thing to read it here, or other boards but to have a news reporter reporting it on the air is another thing. Doesn't make it more valid but it no longer is a "vague" rumor from some guy on a fan site. I had been reading the Christmas thread and listening to the sposrt show when they called in the reporter who was covering the game in atlanta and asked him what he thought about SU next year and this was one of the things he mentioned.

I had a feeling I was being generous with Early 2nd round.

The biggest knock I have on Christmas is his constant foul trouble. This guy is in foul trouble usually after just 5 minutes of game time.

I don't know if Boeheim wants him to be that aggressive and doesn't care if he is ALWAYS in trouble of fouling out at any point in the 2nd half.
My feeling is that JB wants him to be agressive to get his motor going. To many times he didn't seem to be in the game. then depending on the refs he get called for a couple of fouls.

Living in Rochester, let me tell you that whichever of the wannabe "sports reporter" that started that couldnt report their way out of a wet paper Wegmans bag.
This thread is already too long justifying or disproving it.
Let it go!
I believe it was Jeff DiVeronica who was in Atlanta covering the FF for the D&C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom