Class of 2014 - RB Erv Phillips (CT) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Erv Phillips (CT)

He didnt visit last week...
I was under the impression this was Phillips second visit. Not necessarily last week, but I thought he had one a while ago netting him his original offer.

Also it's never a bad thing to have the last visit with a kid.

@CuseNationF0X: Erv Phillips has left the Syracuse campus and is headed home

No commmitment.

@Ambition1_: I did not commit to syracuse today but I will be making a decision very very soon

Just saw his highlights from earlier in this thread-Really like it. Surprised he doesn't have more offers.

Just saw his highlights from earlier in this thread-Really like it. Surprised he doesn't have more offers.
I assume his small offer list is due to his location. Don't hear much about great football talent coming out of Connecticut. But Uconn not offering is a little weird

top connecticut players get offers. him not having any particularly from uconn or bc is curious.

top connecticut players get offers. him not having any particularly from uconn or bc is curious.

Maybe not..UConn seems to be going after Newsome (CT) and Ollison. And Harold Cooper (CT) Coreys' cousin, is ranked higher and they haven't offered him either.

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 52m
big day today!!!!! #CUSE14

So..how big?? Two, three big?:)
I'm beginning to think that HCSS and staff have a policy in place where players can't verbal, at least publicly, during a visit. It seems that every recent verbal waited at least 24 hours after their trip.

1. Erv Philips@Ambition1_ 15m
  2. Got Alot Of Stuff I Need To Get Done Today !!
  1. Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 17m
    #cusenation I feel we gonna have a new member to the #cusefam in @ambition1_ either today or tomorrow!!!
Well to be fair, Long's point could be discussing any number of guys. So there's no reason to get any more excited about a possible Phillips commit due to this tweet.

That said hopefully Long is wrong, and its a 2-3 guy week, and not just one guy in a day or two.

Well to be fair, Long's point could be discussing any number of guys. So there's no reason to get any more excited about a possible Phillips commit due to this tweet.

That said hopefully Long is wrong, and its a 2-3 guy week, and not just one guy in a day or two.

No. In this context of tweets he is specifically tweeting Phillips...@ambition1.
Doesn't have anything to do with other commits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom