RB Jawhar Jordan in the transfer portal | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

RB Jawhar Jordan in the transfer portal

Did you try this one.
@JawharJordan
That one is still alive, not much activity, didn’t come up on a search for some reason.

His profile pic is black and white and not in color. What does that mean? Is he pulling a McFly and transferring to somewhere back in time?

403F5E89-7E53-4F0E-A0D7-76338ABE2B59.jpeg

What's the market on a knee coming off surgery ? Not to mention he's got to find a team that has room under the 85. Good luck finding that with the covid teams who are over 85 kids. He'd be better off coming back unless he's running from competition.

I hope he stays and finds some satisfaction in the slot and used very often. Screens and laterals. He is fast and can make a play if he has some blocking. We have been over this already. I just want as many playmakers on this team that we can get.

Last edited:
I hope he stays and finds some satisfaction in the slot and used very often. Screens and laterals. He is fast and can make a play if he has some blocking. We have already been over this already. I just want as many playmakers on this team that we can get.
I agree but it don’t seam that we are super good at getting our guys in space. I have noticed that since erv left.

Has he actually transferred, or is the latest discussion wishful thinking?

Is he in the SU student directory for the summer semester?

Pretty sure it has been stated that he is at LVille. At least that was his plan.

Pretty sure it has been stated that he is at LVille. At least that was his plan.

That was what was stated but I don’t see anything saying he officially has gone there.

there’s just simply no word, much like Lee Kpogba.

possibility that he went JUCO?

It looks like SU moved the student directory, which everyone knows is used mostly by SU fans to monitor the status of their favorite student athletes and recruits, to My Slice.

My Slice requires an active SU id.

How rude.

If his name were to appear there, does that mean he is enrolled?

I believe that means that he is still enrolled at Syracuse and would be back on the team this fall

If his name were to appear there, does that mean he is enrolled?
Assuming the student directory is well maintained, I would think so.

With no announcement by July 4th, I think it is safe to say something strange is going on here.

I am hoping somehow things will work out where Jordan decides it would be best to stay at home, in Syracuse. It is probably a big longshot but I think the longer there is no announcement, the most likely he might be to end up staying here.

I believe that means that he is still enrolled at Syracuse and would be back on the team this fall

Assuming the student directory is well maintained, I would think so.

With no announcement by July 4th, I think it is safe to say something strange is going on here.

I am hoping somehow things will work out where Jordan decides it would be best to stay at home, in Syracuse. It is probably a big longshot but I think the longer there is no announcement, the most likely he might be to end up staying here.

Sounds like per OrangeXtreme we may need to wait a little bit before anything is certain.

It looks like SU moved the student directory, which everyone knows is used mostly by SU fans to monitor the status of their favorite student athletes and recruits, to My Slice.

My Slice requires an active SU id.

How rude.

The Cuse.com roster does not have Jawhar listed, but interestingly has Lee Kpogba

FWIW, I asked a couple students I know and one just got back to me and said Jordan is in the directory but he too doesn’t know if it’s updated or how often it’s updated. So take it with a grain of salt. My guess would be it hasn’t been updated since spring semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom