Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im taking my talents to syracuse
I'm going to find it hilarious if he picks Syracuse, but says "University of Syracuse" because I know people will still rush to Twitter and to this thread to complain about that.

Anyone else find it weird that caliluv was posting here if we really werent in cosideration? I wonder if other message boards got a visit

Thank you Dan.
Hard to disagree with your point about being well behaved, but at some point the moral victories of merely being in the mix with the perennial powers in the recruiting wars lose their meaning. 2nd place in recruiting is nothing more than first place loser-. I sincerely hope Washington signs with us and becomes the transcendent recruit who opens the floodgates ala Tim Green, but I'm not content to be an also ran.

Ahem. SOME of us were writing stuff like this last night: http://.com/brace-for-impact-the-robert-washington-decision/

Yes and that is an article that can be written 100 times more by others if it gets posters/tweeters to get the message.

Ahem. SOME of us were writing stuff like this last night: http://.com/brace-for-impact-the-robert-washington-decision/
Wrote it yesterday afternoon, but they decided it was best to run it this morning instead.

Can everyone please take a moment say a silent prayer to Otto before 3pm ... Hey it can't hurt

No pressure or anything Robert, but more than any other school on your list...we're holding out for a hero.

Well I just went out to walk the dog, and it is rainy, cold and miserable here in NC, looked down and saw the most perfectly formed four leaf clover.

Now my land used to be tobacco fields decades ago so who knows what chemicals are still permeating the ground and causing clover mutations... I found five and six leaves during Nassibs last year.;)

Well I just went out to walk the dog, and it is rainy, cold and miserable here in NC, looked down and saw the most perfectly formed four leaf clover.
I have literally, in my 34 years on this planet, ever seen a four leaf clover in the wild.

I have literally, in my 34 years on this planet, ever seen a four leaf clover in the wild.

The only time I ever saw one was when I was a kid ... year 1987 ... moral of the story ... believe ...

Okay, last post for awhile unless there's anything newsworthy, since the Washington clan probably wants some peace and quiet until the decision:

We're almost to 300 signatures on the petition. 296 is someone who signed as SirMawn Wilson, so I'm just gonna hope it's the real one because that would be awesome. Sign it if you haven't, and pass it along: http://www.petitions24.com/restore44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom