Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how he plans on his announcement? Will he just do it via Twitter, or some other method?

One of you guys who has twitter should respond to that tweet and ask them why #Syracuse or #SU was left off that tweet.

It's probably like you said they see big prospects all the time. I just find it funny they have 4 kids listed above him. Nd forum says they took one back and won't take him. Unc had 4 kids listed above him. Alabama doesn't even mention him really. I guess the funniest part is rw is a five star player probably better than most of the kids they think are better. They just haven't taken the time to look for themselves and are taking the recruiting services word
Bam I just got done working at Indian Point with a former 'Bama lineman and this what he said. He wished 'bama went hard after Steven Clark said he knew nothing about Womack,but after looking at his film he thinks he was a steal for us.

He said 'Bama doesn't really need a back as they are stacked back there. Also said he never looked at RW'S film either so that might explain the lack of interest on their blog.

He said he saw steven playing down there and he said was all he did was knock all those boys around. He really liked him and this was one huge dude from 'Bama

Bam I just got done working at Indian Point with a former 'Bama lineman and this what he said. He wished 'bama went hard after Steven Clark said he knew nothing about Womack,but after looking at his film he thinks he was a steal for us.

He said 'Bama doesn't really need a back as they are stacked back there. Also said he never looked at RW'S film either so that might explain the lack of interest on their blog.

He said he saw steven playing down there and he said was all he did was knock all those boys around. He really liked him and this was one huge dude from 'Bama
Nice. Great to hear about steven... But I think we all think the same about him. I'm glad that Bama isn't recruiting rw hard or at least it appears they aren't. Hopefully a couple other schools drop off too!

Nice. Great to hear about steven... But I think we all think the same about him. I'm glad that Bama isn't recruiting rw hard or at least it appears they aren't. Hopefully a couple other schools drop off too!
The thing is the only ones that knows how hard they are recruiting him is the Washington's and 'Bama's staff. The rest of us are just talkers including the former player.

Watched the UF spring game and they had a walkon RB taking alot of snaps. Not sure whose coming in the Fall but they seemed real thin at RB. Playing time at Florida at the skill positions is not very tied up at the moment.

Watched the UF spring game and they had a walkon RB taking alot of snaps. Not sure whose coming in the Fall but they seemed real thin at RB. Playing time at Florida at the skill positions is not very tied up at the moment.
2 high end RBs are coming in the fall. They both had offers from big boys like Bama, OSU, ND etc. One was an STA kid who originally committed to Miami. I think both guys were flips from the U, actually. Only one guy returning had any major playing time last year.

Yeah Fred Taylor son is a juinor, Adam lane will be a sophomore. They really like both of them. Coming in is a top 5 guy Jordan Scarlett who they flipped from Miami. I think there's another freshman coming in too. Think his name is Cronkrite.

Last edited:
Don't let it. He took a break from the board. I wouldn't read anything into it. Just realized that talking about a kid you know on a board like this can get a little intense from time to time.

I would save this post somewhere, you are probably going to have to repeat this numerous times in the next 15 days. But Cali basically told us that when he left, no need to let that worry you any more than anything else in the Washington recruitment should.

Still feel we are the guy in front for his services.

Is it 4/25 yet?

I know what you mean.
Ha, I can imagine.

And just because someone close to the family bows out for a bit, doesn't mean anything for the player's actual decision. If you felt confident about RW coming to SU or at least seriously considering us before, keep feeling confident. Personally, I think we're in extremely good position with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom