Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

That's what this person told me, as is his understanding. Who knows, though. Maybe he got bad information, or maybe it's accurate. But from what he's been told, only assistants are permitted to make these trips during the evaluation period.
Yep. Totally true.

Some interesting stuff in there on all the finalists. The Syracuse section is pretty much all about bringing back 44.

"It's been fun getting recruited by 'Cuse because their fans are crazy," he said. "They started this 'Restore 44' campaign for me. They've been pretty amazing throughout the process, and it's a school that I definitely felt belonged on the list."

Feeling it may be Florida. Haskins has implied that he is a Florida lean. They said they wanted to play together.

I feel more confident knowing that he already has his mind made up to be honest. This kid is a big deal but he doesn't seem to be the type to be swayed by the "pretty lights".
We'll know soon enough. I hope the board and Twitter don't go into full meltdown mode if he decides to go elsewhere. Robert and his family have been smart about this whole process, and they don't deserve to be bashed by anyone. Really hope he chooses Orange and gets to restore 44!

I feel more confident knowing that he already has his mind made up to be honest. This kid is a big deal but he doesn't seem to be the type to be swayed by the "pretty lights".
We'll know soon enough. I hope the board and Twitter don't go into full meltdown mode if he decides to go elsewhere. Robert and his family have been smart about this whole process, and they don't deserve to be bashed by anyone. Really hope he chooses Orange and gets to restore 44!

I can't make you a promise about twitter but if Robert chooses to go elsewhere I will promise you that this forum will not be allowed to get out of hand.

Robert will do well regardless where he goes. It was nice just to be one of the final 6 with a great recruit, need to start being in the final 6 with more of the top players. That's the way back to being a top program, being in the conversation for top players, and winning some of the battles.

"It's been fun getting recruited by 'Cuse because their fans are crazy," he said. "They started this 'Restore 44' campaign for me. They've been pretty amazing throughout the process, and it's a school that I definitely felt belonged on the list."

It ain't us

I think everyone here is so hoping to sign Washington just to become relevant again. It would really signal a change in national perception of the program. I think deep down everyone feels very apprehensive in thinking he might actually commit to SU. I think we're so used to losing out on big time players, we can't really imagine him committing to SU and we're afraid to dream again.

Since he said he already knows where he is going, I think it boils down to how his supposed recent non- face to face discussion went with HCSS.

Well ... us fans have done our job. See he appreciates schools where coaches recruit him aggressively.

That definitely seems apparent. How has Hardbaugh spoken to him on the phone 4 times already and he's been there for about 2 months, but he hadn't spoken to HCSS and we've been recruiting him for 2 years?

That definitely seems apparent. How has Hardbaugh spoken to him on the phone 4 times already and he's been there for about 2 months, but he hadn't spoken to HCSS and we've been recruiting him for 2 years?
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors